Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foids care about personality

mbhan

mbhan

it never began
★★★★
They care about personality, alongside looks.

But not the personality that they say that they care.

It is undeniable that dark triad is more attractive and if you show affection it's over from start. (backed by multiple researches)

Work on your personality. Become bitter.

WHAT????? SO IF I SHOOT UP THE FBI BUILDING WILL THEY LIKE MY WAR CRIMINAL PERSONALITY REGARDLESS OF MY HEIGHT????

Dark triad is only attractive if the man is attractive

Bad boy Chad > good boy Chad

Yeah they like dark triad personality but only on an already good looking man. Dark triad on a ugly man is useless

They care about personality, alongside looks.
I agree. Personality does matter to some extent, it's part of the attractiveness package. Women want to feel a certain way. Immature women have these weird, fucked up ideas about relationships, and only a few seem to learn better.

I wonder if anyone has written any thinkpieces about women with broken compasses who end up "settling up" for better men than they deserve. I know through a mutual friend about such a woman. She's obese and has a gambling addiction, but after her boyfriend was put in prison, she ended up settling with a man, who, after they were married, put her on a strict allowance to control her gambling, paid off all of her numerous debts, just totally fixed her life. Last I heard they were getting divorced because her ex-b/f got out of prison and she couldn't keep off the pole for very long.

I really feel like there should be more discussion here analyzing women who "settle up" and what we can learn about that. Lesson #1 is definitely that looks are king, but the plot goes deeper.

Of course they do.

The general rule is the closer to gigachad you look, the lower the threshold goes for how engaging of a personality you need to have. Chads with a shitty or boring personality are “mysterious” whilst normies are creepy

I agree. Personality does matter to some extent, it's part of the attractiveness package. Women want to feel a certain way. Immature women have these weird, fucked up ideas about relationships, and only a few seem to learn better.

I wonder if anyone has written any thinkpieces about women with broken compasses who end up "settling up" for better men than they deserve. I know through a mutual friend about such a woman. She's obese and has a gambling addiction, but after her boyfriend was put in prison, she ended up settling with a man, who, after they were married, put her on a strict allowance to control her gambling, paid off all of her numerous debts, just totally fixed her life. Last I heard they were getting divorced because her ex-b/f got out of prison and she couldn't keep off the pole for very long.

I really feel like there should be more discussion here analyzing women who "settle up" and what we can learn about that. Lesson #1 is definitely that looks are king, but the plot goes deeper.
Woman are Backwards, treat Them as such.

They dont seem to have a sence of gratitude and appreciation

When they say they like the 'good men', they mean socially dominant extroverted men, not the kind socially awkward introverts who help strangers and volunteer at animal shelter.

I still think personality doesn't matter. Dark triad chad can slay and have girlfriends all the time, just like benevolent Christian chad, or any kind of chad. To foids looks are your personality. If you're a chad women will hamster your bad traits into good ones and if you're sub-6 women will hamster your good traits into bad ones.

The only time I even get the slightest bit of attention from foids is when I act like an asshole. No foid ever wanted anything to do with me when I'm being my normal polite self.

It is undeniable that dark triad is more attractive and if you show affection it's over from start. (backed by multiple researches)
Can you cite the studies?

They care about personality if you're at least a 5/10 If you're sub 5 though they could care less about which personality you have.

The sub 5 theory is law.

They can't even pick a man who will not beat her after 6 months of dating, imagine thinking foids judgemental skills are something to consider