Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foids cant Play RTS, those types of games litteraly never get invaded by foids bc they need iq that they obviously dont have

You literally just made a post about foids being too stupid to learn to play RTS games lel.

I'm an oldcel and grew up in the age where games didn't suck. First RTS i've ever played was Dune 2. Spend countless hours on that thing.

Than online matches became a thing and i did nothing but play there. I wasted 3 years competing in Starcraft and another 3 years in Warcraft III. Had a league and everything.

I was also big on FPS games. Had a solid record on both Quake 3 and Unreal Tournament. Than age started to set in and my reflexes went out the window.

Either way, in all my years of play, i have never met a girl. Not once. The only exception was WoW. Every raiding team i've been had at least one girl, and she was often the girlfriend of the lead of the raid or the guild
Yea bc its popular, and aj attention
Starcraft is way to high inhib to be good these days and i play every compwtitive game as serious or good as possible or try to, but some no names rts on the side csn never hurt or new ones, 8 bit armies comes out seb 21 on ps4 its been time finally a real rts on that console

Tbh females won't bother playing video games like rts. When they play games its not because they are interested in the game but because they enjoy attention. Ive been playing rts games since 2005 and the few times a female were spotted playing the game, she would gain a huge amount of orbiters. Most of them didnt even play the game, they just let everyone know that they are females on the game's forums and get showered with attention.
Why waste time and effort on an rts game when you don't have to try to be popular and you can do better things in your spare time (fuck chad).
And yes, males are obviously way better at rts games but that's not the point.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back