Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foids cant Play RTS, those types of games litteraly never get invaded by foids bc they need iq that they obviously dont have

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUNATIC RichtER "
★★★★★

thats to boring for them
make an ultimatum ( as chad )
lern how to play an rts or fuck off

they may do it lululul but their to high inhib to lern what isnt in

btw strike tactics is a cool browser rts everyone here should pick up, we could make tournaments and such
lol

thats to boring for them

btw strike tactics is a cool browser rts everyone here should pick up, we could make tournaments and such
lol

look at my apm lol this game sadly dont have building hotkeys to switch between them if your offscreen...

Last edited:
btw strike tactics is a cool browser rts
You've made posts about this game before, since I have nothing else to do I might as well check it out since you obviously seem to enjoy it

You've made posts about this game before, since I have nothing else to do I might as well check it out since you obviously seem to enjoy it

its not that bad, once you get into it, you can even change your hotkeys like you desire ( they aint hard to lern )

They can't play any kind of games excluding the mobile market ones which is their main platform and it's expected due to mobile games being low IQ trash that try to milk your shekels.

They tend to suck at FPS, too. Poor gamesense and even poorer reaction times.

At least from my experience many years ago.

They tend to suck at FPS, too. Poor gamesense and even poorer reaction times.

At least from my experience many years ago.

rts needs muscle memory and gamesence
~ sees no foid playing fighting games ( the most dominant muscle memory game genre )
they will never play rts

Foids suck at gaming in general

Foids suck at gaming in general

if their tend to be good ins your typical his/her lgbtq guy
there are some godlike ones on twitter where i get dbfz tesh from ( mosty adult gohan ) but thats it

They can't play any kind of games excluding the mobile market ones which is their main platform and it's expected due to mobile games being low IQ trash that try to milk your shekels.
And then they have the audacity to tell the whole world they're a "gamer girl" JFL

When you're skillmogged by foids :feelsrope:

And then they have the audacity to tell the whole world they're a "gamer girl" JFL
this
The best "female" gamers are men. The two successful "girl" starcraft 2 players were trannies.
hence thats why i wrote this:
if their tend to be good its your typical his/her lgbtq guy

i knew about that sc2 tranny

This game looks terrible

The most that females can handle is Overwatch.

Overwatch was pretty much just made for people who wanted to play tf2 but didn't want to spend time actually learning the mechanics of the game.

The visuals in that game look bad. Call me a brainlet, but I feel like a game should be aesthetically pleasing. Are there any RTS games with good art?

This game looks terrible

there is another one that has bitlike graphics, i played that before but now im into that one lol
The visuals in that game look bad. Call me a brainlet, but I feel like a game should be aesthetically pleasing. Are there any RTS games with good art?

there is another one that has bitlike graphics, i played that before but now im into that one lol

this one is the other one you play in a browser

this one is the other one you play in a browser

Why don't you just play sc2, I think it's f2p now

Haha... I remember thinking that Scarlett (SC2 player) was the only exception to this rule - and then I found out that she was a man! HAHAHAHA

Women are so horrible. The funny thing is I bet they could do this shit if they really wanted to, but they don't have the drive and competitive spirit to compete with men. That's the real reason women never accomplish anything.

Haha... I remember thinking that Scarlett (SC2 player) was the only exception to this rule - and then I found out that she was a man! HAHAHAHA

Women are so horrible. The funny thing is I bet they could do this shit if they really wanted to, but they don't have the drive and competitive spirit to compete with men. That's the real reason women never accomplish anything.

but they dont want, they want pamper and tampons

women can't handle the abstract, meaning if it's not in front of them, it basically does not exist

women can't handle the abstract, meaning if it's not in front of them, it basically does not exist

you just lern the game like you would an subject in school but like i said they want it to be ez

They suck at all games except the game of manipulating sub-8s and the game of sucking Chad's dick.

They suck at all games except the game of manipulating sub-8s and the game of sucking Chad's dick.
ala their game or the rigged game no one else can and should play except ubber tier man

Are there any female smash players?
Because if there are it'd prove your theory. The only game they can excel in is a party game lol

Females don't need to be good at games. They have no competitive desire because they are used to getting everything gifted anyways.

Last edited:
Are there any female smash players?
Because if there are it'd prove your theory. The only game they can excel in is a party game lol
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
smashcels on suicide watch
1517564767464.png

rts needs muscle memory and gamesence
~ sees no foid playing fighting games ( the most dominant muscle memory game genre )
they will never play rts
Fighting games are just too brutal and honest about your skill level. They can't handle it.

I've noticed women tend to play games like WoW and VRChat

What's more incel: Real time strategy or turn-based strategy?

What's more incel: Real time strategy or turn-based strategy?
rts,
chess is invaded by foids ( only there where the best players are that is )
ala status invation, they will lern for the status male just to appeal to him

rts on the other hand arent much known at all , if league was an rts and popular as today foids would invade it ofc
they just play what gains them status and or much attention

whomen have a much more deficient hand-eye coordination so they obviously suck at most games, not only RTS

foids have to rely on orbiters to compensate for their lack of skill in online games
Fighting games are just too brutal and honest about your skill level. They can't handle it.

this. fighting games are the bomb.

rts,
chess is invaded by foids ( only there where the best players are that is )
ala status invation, they will lern for the status male just to appeal to him

rts on the other hand arent much known at all , if league was an rts and popular as today foids would invade it ofc
they just play what gains them status and or much attention
Truth, chess foids just want to get on the dick of magnus carlsen. LOOK AT THAT JAWLINE.
220px-Carlsen_Magnus_%2830238051906%29.jpg

Women are bad at stuff like video games and chess because they dont need to be good to get validation. Literally from the moment they start playing they get truckloads of guys and feminists who will tell them how skilled and awesome they are just for playing. Theres no need to work hard for validation so why would they?

thats to boring for them

lol

look at my apm lol this game sadly dont have building hotkeys to switch between them if your offscreen...

Foids probably dont even play rts because its fullof ugly men

Foids probably dont even play rts because its fullof ugly men
that is right too ofc,

denying that im ugly would be a mistake, im more of a mental dude tbh

Truth, chess foids just want to get on the dick of magnus carlsen. LOOK AT THAT JAWLINE.
220px-Carlsen_Magnus_%2830238051906%29.jpg
Y dosnt matter if hes wired or auti

Omg hes so mysterious, omg hes so smart blablbla

Its his status and ofc money that made him appealing, hes the best too so thats a +

Foids are naturally low IQ, despite what cucks tell you.

Jfl. Ive been playing a specific rts for a long time and as you say no women play it. Once some female started playing, and streaming, she gained tons of orbiters, all the top players started coaching her and on top of that now she is dating some dude who she met in the game who mogs her by 3 psl points.

Jfl. Ive been playing a specific rts for a long time and as you say no women play it. Once some female started playing, and streaming, she gained tons of orbiters, all the top players started coaching her and on top of that now she is dating some dude who she met in the game who mogs her by 3 psl points.
What one?

Warcraft 3 is goat

Smart bitch, she found a niche to get most orbiters from.

I've never seen a foid play an RTS, I imagine they just wait for thirsty cucks to help them win

to much to lern

You literally just made a post about foids being too stupid to learn to play RTS games lel.

I'm an oldcel and grew up in the age where games didn't suck. First RTS i've ever played was Dune 2. Spend countless hours on that thing.

Than online matches became a thing and i did nothing but play there. I wasted 3 years competing in Starcraft and another 3 years in Warcraft III. Had a league and everything.

I was also big on FPS games. Had a solid record on both Quake 3 and Unreal Tournament. Than age started to set in and my reflexes went out the window.

Either way, in all my years of play, i have never met a girl. Not once. The only exception was WoW. Every raiding team i've been had at least one girl, and she was often the girlfriend of the lead of the raid or the guild

You literally just made a post about foids being too stupid to learn to play RTS games lel.

I'm an oldcel and grew up in the age where games didn't suck. First RTS i've ever played was Dune 2. Spend countless hours on that thing.

Than online matches became a thing and i did nothing but play there. I wasted 3 years competing in Starcraft and another 3 years in Warcraft III. Had a league and everything.

I was also big on FPS games. Had a solid record on both Quake 3 and Unreal Tournament. Than age started to set in and my reflexes went out the window.

Either way, in all my years of play, i have never met a girl. Not once. The only exception was WoW. Every raiding team i've been had at least one girl, and she was often the girlfriend of the lead of the raid or the guild

it excludes most normies as well. you legit need a high IQ and fast reaction times to play even at a mediocre level which is why they don't have mass appeal.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back