Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids can't judge height for SHIT

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
Today 2 elderly ladies said that I was "very tall, like 2 meters tall"

And they were very shocked when I said that I was barely 6 ft

Today 2 elderly ladies said that I was "very tall, like 2 meters tall"

And they were very shocked when I said that I was barely 6 ft
Are you a nigger?

Females think 5”10 is 6ft

what was yoour height again?

I had the exact same thing, when I told a toilet friend of mine that I was going to buy lift shoes and asked for her advice I would look better in 3 inch or 6 inch ones she said "Oh, aren't you 2 meters already" and "you look 2 meter", I think that she was just virtue signaling over the fact that I'm so insecure about being only 6'2 and always feeling too short around ⅕~½ of other men.

Her boyfriend is average height though, but he's a Chad. The only ugly men I see with female companions are at least 6'5. 3 inch heels would give me the absolute bare minimum to compete, but I wouldn't even know where to find a toilet to ask out. :feelsbadman:

Toilets always say that they want something but they're willing to compromise if he's a Chad or at least a Chadlite, "he has to be tall" but she perceives her 5'8 Chad boyfriend as "spiritually taller" than a 6'4 incel, because the latter is invisible to her.

Maybe your wide frame makes you appear taller? (Or does a small frame make you appear taller?) :feelshehe:

I had the exact same thing, when I told a toilet friend of mine that I was going to buy lift shoes and asked for her advice I would look better in 3 inch or 6 inch ones she said "Oh, aren't you 2 meters already" and "you look 2 meter", I think that she was just virtue signaling over the fact that I'm so insecure about being only 6'2 and always feeling too short around ⅕~½ of other men.

Her boyfriend is average height though, but he's a Chad. The only ugly men I see with female companions are at least 6'5. 3 inch heels would give me the absolute bare minimum to compete, but I wouldn't even know where to find a toilet to ask out. :feelsbadman:

Toilets always say that they want something but they're willing to compromise if he's a Chad or at least a Chadlite, "he has to be tall" but she perceives her 5'8 Chad boyfriend as "spiritually taller" than a 6'4 incel, because the latter is invisible to her.
Imagine being 6'2 and still thinking you'rr short:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:.
I would kill to be 6'2 you faggot.

I found most females can't; shorter women tend to be way thinking 5'9 dude might be near 6'0. Though, I found some women could state accurate ranges like if one is above average.