Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids can Say Anything without being Cancelled

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

There's a foid at my work who is literally playing devils advocate for Vladimir Putin, shittalking NATO, and claiming that Ukraine provoked Russia into the war. She gets away with it because her family is from Russia so people brush her off as "brainwashed" but if I said anything like that I'd be fired right away. I get if you want to attack the United States. We were responsible for the Iraq war which was a major disaster and was an illegal and offensive war. But if you defend Putin's invasion of Russia then I have zero respect for you. I am a nice person but i will feel schadenfreude for their suffering.

tenor.gif

Nobody takes.what foids blabbering about seriously most ppl would be staring at their tits

I thought u worked from home?:feelswhere: Or r u shitposting on .is during ur zoom meetings?:feelskek:

I thought u worked from home?:feelswhere: Or r u shitposting on .is during ur zoom meetings?:feelskek:
I sometimes work from home and I sometimes am in office.

The days where im always posting are days where im home.

This happened last weekend when my coworkers and I went out for drinks.