Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids Can Learn To Love Arranged Marriages.

• Thread starter Deleted member 19756
  • Start date
Deleted member 19756

Deleted member 19756

Non-Cuck
-
[Robert] Epstein has been a strong advocate of the view that people can deliberately learn to love each other. He studied arranged marriages and found that in many of them the partners developed greater feelings of affection for each other than did couples who had married for love.[3] In 2002 he published a study in which he said that many couples marry for other reasons than love, and develop love in their relationships over time.[4]

I hope this is true

Lifefuel for ethnicels. Whites don’t have this avenue

I hope this is true
I believe many traditional teachings are very true. Liberalism fractures the mind telling us we would be happier with something better. Hypergamy is supported by capitalism for a reason. Foids are simplistic children who need structure and discipline.

Kind of obvious. When you marry for "love", the romance becomes really forced and once the feelings slowly die out, the spouses feel like there's not much point to staying married anymore since the spark gone. This is what often happens in western marriages and why they tend to end in divorce.
However, when you're in an arranged marriage, then you don't really feel like you need to force anything and the feelings of love will come naturally. It will also feel more like an arrangement where the spouses will work to make each other's lives better rather than just to focus on shallow romance like they're copying some Hollywood film.

I'm going to arrangemarriagemaxx with a cute 16 year old jb foid from my country in the future, that's the plan.

Not foids.... Virgins... VIRGINS.