Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foids calling us "incel" as an insult is basically admitting its not our fault we are sexless

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
I was in my car and had this thought that if foids call us incels as a slur which the "IN" in incel stands for "Involuntary" which means "done against someone's will; compulsory." So in a nutshell foids are admitting its not our fault we are incels but somehow they have the audiacity to say "You chose to be a virgin"

They all know it and they mean it. Biggest failures for them are the one unable to fuck as they only live for fucking.

They all know it and they mean it. Biggest failures for them are the one unable to fuck as they only live for fucking.
They would go on to say we chose to be sexless but call us incels at the same time, which one is it?

I was in my car and had this thought that if foids call us incels as a slur which the "IN" in incel stands for "Involuntary" which means "done against someone's will; compulsory." So in a nutshell foids are admitting its not our fault we are incels but somehow they have the audiacity to say "You chose to be a virgin"
yeah they look stupid af

They would go on to say we chose to be sexless but call us incels at the same time, which one is it?
Foids dont care for logic, its virtue signaling. If youre not attractive they couldnt care less for your opinion.

They don't actually know that incel means "involutary celibate" tho. They just use it as a word to describe a misogynist because they see it thrown around in that context.

incel = mysoginist to them. they dont even bother to check the definition. and when you show the definition to them they make some mental gymnastics. they literally cannot grasp black-on-white text because they're too emotional.

incel = mysoginist to them. they dont even bother to check the definition. and when you show the definition to them they make some mental gymnastics. they literally cannot grasp black-on-white text because they're too emotional.
Jewkipedia changed it

Jewkipedia changed it
rent free.|