Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foids bragging about sex, why?

Godifer

Godifer

Officer
How is getting dicked down something to brag about :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: make it make sense.

Foid sexual relations are inherently degrading for the foid :feelshaha: that's how trannies get their rocks off as well.

Last edited:
I don't know. They treat it like its a crowning achievement and major amazing moment in their lives, yet it's a stupid fucking primal ritual thing. Its because they have nothing better with their lives tbh. But they're deluded into thinking sex is the best achievement of their lives because they're stupid worthless foids

I wondered this, too.

I'd suppose it's because culturally, women are trying to ingratiate themselves to male culture, including the intrinsic reward of sex. What they miss, however, as they often do, is while they might ACT like men, they'll never actually BE men. In that vein, they fail to realize that they're not the one's "scoring", instead they're being scored on. It's no effort for them. They have pussy, We want to plow them. All of the effort they have to show is in three letters: "yes".

It's weird because some dyke radfems actually admit or realize this and hate men for it. Simply because of women's natural sexual role.

Flaunting something they know is very difficult to obtain for ugly men to show off how much better and easier they have it in life compared to us.

Last edited:
Bc their bf's have small dicks and enjoy pegging

So modern feminist foids no longer find sex oppressive, and instead find it empowering

Flaunting something they know is very difficult to obtain for ugly men to show off how much better they have it in life compared to us.
The male equivalent to their behavior would be homosexuality. Which is why it makes no sense for foids to be proud of it.

Idk. It's not something to brag about as women can get sex effortlessly just by being a woman.

Flexing about something that you can get easily only because of pure luck by being born a woman is kinda ridiculous.

The male equivalent to their behavior would be homosexuality. Which is why it makes no sense for foids to be proud of it.
It's flamboyant egoistical behavior that reeks of a self centered, self absorbed and narcissistic individual. Just posturing and blatant self aggrandizement.

just a bunch of whores

How is getting dicked down something to brag about :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: make it make sense.
Slut culture and cruelty, in the case of the bragging being done to a non-chad man.

They've been blinded to the fact that this is no achievement to them and that it stands in the way of their happiness. Guys that would help her achieve happiness (us and some normies) don't like sluts.

They cant forget about how good chad fucked them

I think it's a cheap blow because they assume inkwells or men in general are sexist misogynist cause they can't get sex

I agree it's nothing to brag about, it's disgusting for foids

Society makes it appear as an Achievement , so of course the Ones who get it Frequently ( Woman duh ) will brag about it .

They Love Positive Attention after all .

because the entire value of a woman is its hole. there’s nothing else, no intelligence or other use for a woman.