Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Foid's boyfriend says that single mothers are PARTLY to blame for choosing bad men. So foid wants to break up.

polvorb20

polvorb20

Self-banned
-

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/17cj9sl/boyfriend_said_its_womens_fault_for_chosing_the/

I know these are sex-haver problems, but this reddit post surprised me with its level of entitlement and hypocrisy.

Basically, the boyfriend says that single mothers are PARTLY to blame for choosing bad men. He says that the single mothers should have noticed their partner's "red flags".

But the foid wants her boyfriend to blame the men exclusively. "Women are perfect and can do no wrong".

Worst of all, the foid is thinking about breaking up with her own boyfriend because she missed "his red flags".

Basically, the foid wants to increase the number of single mothers. Also, she will end her own relationship and get back on the cock carousel.

I know ive been fooled by a former partner for a long time, no red flags at all.
Bitch was too chadstruck to notice the obvious.

His constant consumption of Ben Shapiro and Jordan Peterson content
:feelshaha:

To clarify, Boyfriend does think we as a society should shame men who abandon their family more. I agree with him there.
What a cuck. Men's lives are already being destroyed over this.

Considering foids often brought up superpower of sensing bad, evil, rapist (subhuman) men:

"With great power, comes great responsibility".

Western foids want essentially three things from their sex buddy/ boyfriend/ husband: hard dick, money, security.

If you are a male, share your emotions among other males - don’t expect a gatekeeper of sex to empathize with you.

Western foids want essentially three things from their sex buddy/ boyfriend/ husband: hard dick, money, security.

If you are a male, share your emotions among other males - don’t expect a gatekeeper of sex to empathize with you.
Money and security are taken care of by the government. Foids disproportionately consume services paid for by the government, i.e. male taxpayers.

Foids get hard dick on the cock carousel.

“We aren’t psychic”… how many nice guys get rejected because they have nice personalities but foids think that they are undesirable because they lack something she wants at that moment?

Foids are extremely judgmental, they judge a man purely on looks, without giving his personality a chance to show.

My aunt told me directly that I couldn’t get a date, because I have “nothing to offer”. That is not true, but my aunt pretends as if she has the ability to see the future.

Lastly, just look at the way foids talk about ethnic males on dual (two) gender spaces like Reddit, and assume all ethnic males are violent and misogynistic.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/17cj9sl/boyfriend_said_its_womens_fault_for_chosing_the/

I know these are sex-haver problems, but this reddit post surprised me with its level of entitlement and hypocrisy.

Basically, the boyfriend says that single mothers are PARTLY to blame for choosing bad men. He says that the single mothers should have noticed their partner's "red flags".

But the foid wants her boyfriend to blame the men exclusively. "Women are perfect and can do no wrong".

Worst of all, the foid is thinking about breaking up with her own boyfriend because she missed "his red flags".

Basically, the foid wants to increase the number of single mothers. Also, she will end her own relationship and get back on the cock carousel.

If a woman is a chronic redditor 2xchrome r/politics type it’s already over. Their minds have been wrecked beyond comprehension by that point and women with that mentality (which seems to be most at this point) are not well suited to be wives or mothers. Girl boss corporate slaves who rant about le evil men on Reddit though? Yeah they got that nailed. I do not understand how so few people understood the ways feminism would wreck society long term. No shit a society can’t function long term if everyone is working thus no one can raise the kids, where everyone is working thus wages are depressed due to increased competition, where women control access to sex and relationships with an iron fist of greed, and where women are raised to believe their traditional role they are legitimately adapted for is “evil” or the relic of same “patriarchal” society. Yeah that will no negative consequences at all :feelsseriously: The people that are responsible for pushing through these changes deserve retribution for selling out our futures.

Last edited:
Probably a white wahman

Probably sheltered

Probably felt threatened because all of her whore single mother friends would be under attack with this situation so in her warped mind she needed to be a super hero feminist and save the day from the evil white man

Bitches really think like this too.

They are fucking children

Niggerdit

What the fuck do they expect?
So many women pursue dangerous men and suddenly think they will not be dangerous after they have children. I've seen it so many times and It's heart-breaking that their children will be at a SEVERE DISADVANTAGE because mom valued arbitrary sexual thrills more than being responsible for her kids.

It's 100% women's fault. Women have 100% of the reproductive power and choice, men have none. Her body, her choice, her responsibility. You can very easily judge if a person is responsible and will be a parent to a child or not (that's a separate thing from being in a relationship). The law is completely on the woman's side and the man is a slave to her decisions. And men pick up the tab regardless, as they pay 80% of taxes and do 95% of essential work in society.

If a woman is a chronic redditor 2xchrome r/politics type it’s already over. Their minds have been wrecked beyond comprehension by that point and women with that mentality (which seems to be most at this point) are not well suited to be wives or mothers. Girl boss corporate slaves who rant about le evil men on Reddit though? Yeah they got that nailed. I do not understand how so few people understood the ways feminism would wreck society long term. No shit a society can’t function long term if everyone is working thus no one can raise the kids, where everyone is working thus wages are depressed due to increased competition, where women control access to sex and relationships with an iron fist of greed, and where women are raised to believe their traditional role they are legitimately adapted for is “evil” or the relic of same “patriarchal” society. Yeah that will no negative consequences at all :feelsseriously: The people that are responsible for pushing through these changes deserve retribution for selling out our futures.

I mean, it is partially the women's fault: Women choose who they get in a relationship with, men (mostly) take what's available.

Then, women often choose evil men (yes, often high-T) and then are surprised pikachu when these men are also evil to them. They will also cheat on nice men with evil men because they are more fun, producing babies, and then wonder why men are how they are.

I mean, it is partially the women's fault: Women choose who they get in a relationship with, men (mostly) take what's available.

Then, women often choose evil men (yes, often high-T) and then are surprised pikachu when these men are also evil to them. They will also cheat on nice men with evil men because they are more fun, producing babies, and then wonder why men are how they are.
Yup, you basically summarized the process accurately. What I’ve found is women don’t even get past the first step of this logic though and tend to outright deny having any advantage in the dating/sex marketplace whatsoever. As for why I think it’s because they are constantly making the apex fallacy and the majority of men are quite literally invisible to them and don’t even factor into their thought process. No shit the top men Chads are going to be choosing — that’s not indicative of the norm at all though.

For example, my sister has told me numerous times that “because men approach women therefore men must be the choosers” :feelsugh: Most women seemingly have no conception of their tremendous advantage in that arena. When you try to talk then about speed dating or online dating stats they fall back to the ole “online dating isn’t rea life” schtick. Which is completely wrong, online dating and speed statistics are exactly like real life and most men can tell you that because they’ve lived it. Now maybe online dating exacerbated the problem and made things worse but women being the choosers has been a thing for a long time. The only way they’re not the choosers is in more traditional societies where women have their mate choice regulated somewhat.

And that exact scenario is how you know woke women are hypocrites. They claim to care about equity and equality of outcome — except when it would negatively affect them. No no then it’s different. It’s all so tiresome :feelsseriously: Seriously they don’t care one lick about how changes to help them affect me as a group, they care at all about men or male problems in fact. Which might be fine except that they hold men to a double standard and expect us to care about and carry them and protect them despite getting nothing in return. And men just put up with this because we’re brainwashed by the system far as I can tell. Notice you’re not allowed to say anything critical of women as a group or to even really espouse blackpill ideas on mainstream social media like Reddit — it all ties together in trying to keep men on the plantation and keeping men in the dark as to how they’re being screwed.

Last edited:
Foids aren't "Partly" at fault, they are 100% at fault.

They choose to breed with Chad and Tyrone or other thugmaxxed antisocial freaks over the quiet introverted nerd in the math class, and that is teh result

Single mothers are also 100% despicable and no sane man would eve rget with one. DON'T help single mothers, let them deal with the consequences of their own actions to serve as an example for others

In nature single mothers wouldn't exist their infants would be killed and she'd be monogamous.

If your toiletfriend has bad grammar, and she post on Reddit about dumb stuff like this - dump her ass, or just use her for sex.

“We aren’t psychic”… how many nice guys get rejected because they have nice personalities but foids think that they are undesirable because they lack something she wants at that moment?

Foids are extremely judgmental, they judge a man purely on looks, without giving his personality a chance to show.

My aunt told me directly that I couldn’t get a date, because I have “nothing to offer”. That is not true, but my aunt pretends as if she has the ability to see the future.

Lastly, just look at the way foids talk about ethnic males on dual (two) gender spaces like Reddit, and assume all ethnic males are violent and misogynistic.
The biggest problem is girls literallt reject a guy cuz he is a decent person

So much this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back