Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Foids boss men around constantly - foids don’t want to “teach” a virgin guy to have sex…

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
We have all heard the same thing from gatekeepers of sex, they don’t want to “teach” a virgin male to have sex.

Excuse me - all foids do is use their big-ass mouths to boss males around constantly. My mother is an elementary school teacher! Foids wanted to enter the workforce - yet the gatekeepers of sex can’t “teach”. The gatekeepers of sex gain custody of their sons following the divorces they initiate most of the time - yet teaching a virgin male to make her have an orgasm is too much to ask.

Femoids are demons.

View: https://m.youtube.com/shorts/Y5UQ1Nw6VkM

I want to fuck her

We have all heard the same thing from gatekeepers of sex, they don’t want to “teach” a virgin male to have sex.

Excuse me - all foids do is use their big-ass mouths to boss males around constantly. My mother is an elementary school teacher! Foids wanted to enter the workforce - yet the gatekeepers of sex can’t “teach”. The gatekeepers of sex gain custody of their sons following the divorces they initiate most of the time - yet teaching a virgin male to make her have an orgasm is too much to ask.

Femoids are demons.

View: https://m.youtube.com/shorts/Y5UQ1Nw6VkM

“Don’t want to be telling a guy what to do” - are you fucking kidding me?! That’s a huge lie, I wish that was true! Foids won’t shut their mouths when it comes to bossing ugly subhuman males around! What a fucking joke!

I’ll remember that next time I’m at work and a toilet starts bossing me around. I’ll say, “Hey - pretend we’re having sex, and stop telling me what to do.”

I’ll remember that next time I’m at work and a toilet starts bossing me around. I’ll say, “Hey - pretend we’re having sex, and stop telling me what to do.”
If I was in high school, I would have said that to many different foids!

It's so fucking over.

Even if foids somehow managed to get past our looks, height and dicksize, they would be turned off by our lack of experience. There's literally no winning here for us.

Only Chads can fuck. They have the looks, height and dicksize, and also the experience because they've been fucking since teenage years.

It never even began for sub5s.