Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foids automatically equate being a nice guy with Saint ER

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
On Reddit I randomly searched for, "don't date" - and of course, one of the first results I see are "nice guys". Evil foids equate being a nice guy with being Saint ER - so that is a remindER to all incels to not be too nice to femons:

If a foid had of fucked Saint ER he would have nevER gone ER

It's justified to hate women for not liking you

I never considered myself nice guy. For what exactly being nice give you?

the foid is right, St. Elliot was the supreme gentleman, the nicest + most affable guy ever

but foids betrayed him, so he turned against them like his hero anakin

On Reddit I randomly searched for, "don't date" - and of course, one of the first results I see are "nice guys". Evil foids equate being a nice guy with being Saint ER - so that is a remindER to all incels to not be too nice to femons:

View attachment 1104547
Just not be a virgin nice guy theory

Single mothERs raise the “nice guys” that femon is describing, like: Adam Lanza’s, Saint ER’s, and Saint JD’s single mothER’s.

People hate nice guys because they don't want to be nice in return, they are just entitled. This is why I do as little as possible for normies, they don't reciprocate.

I was raised on that garbage. "Be nice to women and they will appreciate it." Yeah, no, they don't. They appreciate when a guy is rude to them, or he has a resource she wants.

If only I could re-do some of my interaction with women. If this world is a simulation or a "video game", I'd like to load a save-state.

It's justified to hate women for not liking you
It's justified to hate people for not liking you for something you can't control.
If you're ugly even normie men will hate you

People hate nice guys because they don't want to be nice in return, they are just entitled. This is why I do as little as possible for normies, they don't reciprocate.
They hate "nice guys" because "nice guys" are just ugly men that try to be nice