Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

foids at uni

I

iwonderwhy1488

Greycel
i was walking back from class and saw a group of them. laughing. talking about their chad boyfriends. they were all dressed like provocative sluts, i wish we could go back to the old days when women had values and knew how to respect themselves. i'm wishing for a virgin girlfriend who isn't like the rest. it\ll probably never happen and ill continue to be lonely in a world full of staceys.

My advice is to stop caring about "purity" or "virginity." Just live in the Sun.

My advice is to stop caring about "purity" or "virginity." Just live in the Sun.
purity is a necessity. i don't want a dirty whore who's been bent over already.

Cucked if you are ok with your Future girlfriend or wife, having a past of other men busting inside of her.

This is definitely some IT retard lmaooooo

purity is a necessity. i don't want a dirty whore who's been bent over already.
Doesn't matter what you want, lad. If you're truly subhuman you get nothing

Cucked if you are ok with your Future girlfriend or wife, having a past of other men busting inside of her.
I just don't care. I understand why the worry but I just don't think it's my job to be a policeman.

IT’S TIME
IMG 4510

I just don't care. I understand why the worry but I just don't think it's my job to be a policeman.
Im sorry, Major Yellow.
Hereby, I bow down in front of you as Captain green
I will obey your commands, and execute your orders

Most pay their uni fees by being hookers

i was walking back from class and saw a group of them. laughing. talking about their chad boyfriends. they were all dressed like provocative sluts, i wish we could go back to the old days when women had values and knew how to respect themselves. i'm wishing for a virgin girlfriend who isn't like the rest. it\ll probably never happen and ill continue to be lonely in a world full of staceys.
it’ll never be the same ever again

Growing up is realizing that women aren't good people

i wish we could go back to the old days when women had values and knew how to respect themselves. i'm wishing for a virgin girlfriend who isn't like the rest. it\ll probably never happen and ill continue to be lonely in a world full of staceys.
Redpill cuckservative take