Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foids at the gym were harrassing me

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
They were keep looking over while I was trying to do my bicep curls, probably laughing at my noodle arms. I think I saw them recording me at one point because as soon as I looked up they pretended they were taking a selfie. They looked like the type of foids that would make fun of me and call me a rapist back in highschool

they were just mirin you bro!

That's tough, maybe they were recording you to show off "the hot guy" they saw at the gym.

Yeh, but probably not. :feelsbadman:

Record the whore with the biggest ass and post her on here

They were probably recording you to use the video as fap material later.

They would've came up to me and asked me to fuck them in the butthole if that was the case

Back when I was fat, I noticed that a stupid part-timer foid was laughing at me while I was warming up on the bicycle. I biked on high resistance so I went at it slowly. I memorized her face and throughout the weeks I noticed that she often made smoothies and left them on the counter when talking to customers. The day before I switched gyms, I made sure to spit in her glass from the corner of my mouth while she was away :feelsdevil:

Back when I was fat, I noticed that a stupid part-timer foid was laughing at me while I was warming up on the bicycle. I biked on high resistance so I went at it slowly. I memorized her face and throughout the weeks I noticed that she often made smoothies and left them on the counter when talking to customers. The day before I switched gyms, I made sure to spit in her glass from the corner of my mouth while she was away :feelsdevil:
Based.

Super based if true. Should've jizzed or pissed in it

they were just mirin you bro!

That's tough, maybe they were recording you to show off "the hot guy" they saw at the gym.

Yeh, but probably not. :feelsbadman:

Moeggells me

Yup. Can't believe OP is a 2018cel tbh
No, they gave me disgusted looks. It's over.

Arm size?
Images 12

They were keep looking over while I was trying to do my bicep curls, probably laughing at my noodle arms. I think I saw them recording me at one point because as soon as I looked up they pretended they were taking a selfie. They looked like the type of foids that would make fun of me and call me a rapist back in highschool
this is the reason i hate going to public gyms

i dont like seeing so many foids in huddles laughing at talkingm i absolutely fuckign hate it, so i just got workout shit fr my own house in my basement and i dont leave my basement otherwise

Meh, just ignore the split-arse cum dumpsters, make your gains and feel better about yourself!

if you're noticing others you're not training hard enough

I would have just taken the smoothie for myself :chad: