Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids asked 'how many people did you sleep with in College'

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
This is what awaits even if you ascend, Women are cockmachines they have no hobbies of any kind except getting dicked down.

EbTDO8TVAAAVGZU

'I would never tell my boyfriend this' i think says it all....:feelsclown::feelspuke:

its so fucking over

Average college girl bodycount IQ post

This is what awaits even if you ascend, Women are cockmachines they have no hobbies of any kind except getting dicked down.

EbTDO8TVAAAVGZU

'I would never tell my boyfriend this' i think says it all....:feelsclown::feelspuke:
Guesstimating here but that average is looking like 320 :worryfeels:

Once a woman goes to college she’s ruined forever. Out of high school a foid usually has 1 or 2 partners, in college it goes up to the hundreds at extreme most and 10 at least. Enjoy your college gf normans, the other 30 guys did too :feelskek:

Degeneracy at its finest. They are not even trying to hide it anymore. Being a whore is like a milestone for them. My opinions remain the same, the only way to fix society is through annihilation.

Past is the past sweetie.

4d93bc2d5a8b1a87ea23fd07b4bed636

And you know what's the worst part of this is? those same Women will go on and shame and call Men who are sexually successful as groomers and perverts.

Once a woman goes to college she’s ruined forever. Out of high school a foid usually has 1 or 2 partners, in college it goes up to the hundreds at extreme most and 10 at least. Enjoy your college gf normans, the other 30 guys did too :feelskek:
I thought the average girl in your high school had a notch count of 10?

And you know what's the worst part of this is? those same Women will go on and shame and call Men who are sexually successful as groomers and perverts.
bingo

As well as the men who don't have sex

In no College I would be even in any of their lists. They would rather fuck their dogs than me even though I care so much about myself.

Every girl in college has sex with 200 guys and we are still incel because they all share the same 200 chads. What a shit time to be alive.

There is a quote in my country that states " There is no such thing as a former gambler and a former whore"

I thought the average girl in your high school had a notch count of 10?
I said in a post one girl did. Atleast the one ive heard about. Leta say thats average then and 1 or 2 is for girls on the less whoreish end

I said in a post one girl did. Atleast the one ive heard about. Leta say thats average then and 1 or 2 is for girls on the less whoreish end
yeah so average overall is 4 to 7 range