Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foids around me cant touch Chads because Coronavirus.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Extreme life fuel lol,most Becky girl in class dropped her standarts from GigaChad to Chad lites and normies lol
I also get throat ache this morning hoping ı got the virus and spitted on a lot of doorknobs around school.

Nobody tell them it aint real

We are probably witnessing the best arc of the manga, "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE HEALTHY."

Extreme life fuel lol,most Becky girl in class dropped her standarts from GigaChad to Chad lites and normies lol
I also get throat ache this morning hoping ı got the virus and spitted on a lot of doorknobs around school.
???
Aint making sense tbh..why would they avoid chad unless hes coughing up, sneezing all over the place

Cope, becky would suck Chad's Corona cock any day.

Its lifefuel for me since colleges are closed so roasties cant orbit Chad's in class anymore

???
Aint making sense tbh..why would they avoid chad unless hes coughing up, sneezing all over the place
Chads are actually pussys (Watch how Chads drop like flies when they get into a fight in a different social enviroment) most of Chads dıdnt come to school over the outbreak lol.
Un-like İncels Chads cant make their bodyguard normie dogs harras and isolate a virus ıf ıt hurts them.

Last edited:
They'd probably risk it for Chad. Dedsrs.

Chad are high t and young, under 30, chingchong virus wont affect him but even at low iq he will be more selective so stacies only need to apply.

It's not the same, they are still attracted to each other.

Mega life fuel. Tinder is dead atm . I love corona.

Lifefuel for you op