Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids arent "emotional" they're Mentally ill

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
20200726 222428

JFL at this Simp quote, Pathetic to make it seem like women are "resilient" when they cry every day.
I'll show you resilient
Everyone on this forum who hasnt ropped yet, that's who's really resilient.

foids have no challeneges or struggles in life

I'll show you resilient
they wouldn't last a MINUTE in our lives.

I'm so tired of women and their "problems", that's why they were kept in silence in the good old based days

I'm so tired of women and their "problems", that's why they were kept in silence in the good old based days
Our ancestors were better then us, they abused the shit out of women because they knew how they were. Women should not talk above a man. Women needed to be married before leaving the house. Women can't go out without being accompanied by a man. It was all stuff men learned before written history. Giving women any type of rights held by men was the worst mistake of the 20th century.

I'm resilient.

Dumb cunts cry because modernity is literally too soft and boring for them despite all its distractions.

If they had to plow a field or milk a cow or plant crops every day in order to ensure their survival they’d be too busy being productive and enjoying nature and fresh air to think that they have it so bad they’ve gotta cry.

If you saw a woman like that crying ie a woman who has to perform backbreaking labor to make her living you wouldn’t scoff at her like we rightly do now if you saw her crying because we’d realize that holy shit something must of really gone down of a tragic nature because such a genuinely rugged and hard working woman wouldn’t be crying otherwise.

BPD is supposed to be virtuous? Something honorable now? These whores want a medal everytime they cry because there isn't a chad next to them?

These bitches live in tutorial mode and have the nerve to pretend they have problems.
Our ancestors were better then us, they abused the shit out of women because they knew how they were. Women should not talk above a man. Women needed to be married before leaving the house. Women can't go out without being accompanied by a man. It was all stuff men learned before written history. Giving women any type of rights held by men was the worst mistake of the 20th century.

When you have an easy life, non-problems become something worth crying over.

This urban way of thinking, and the 'rural' reaction to it is also why incels among other fringe or far right groups are called various rural person insults.

* not all incels are right wing but I think few of us are truly liberal

Females are big time losers whiners. A disgraceful generation of foids and femtards.

Yet when an incel cries they call him a whiner, and say he needs to "man up" and marry a 40 year old landwhale. Jfl at those used up whores calling themselves "resilient" because the chad who pumped and dumped them didn't text back.

Crying because no chad text but fixing their makeup in case chad shows up and wants you to gag on his cock.

Such strong creatures.

Meme gender moment

View attachment 303941

JFL at this Simp quote, Pathetic to make it seem like women are "resilient" when they cry every day.
I'll show you resilient

NGL I am a pussy but I have done Things in my life that would turn these cunts into a Screaming pile of Panic.
Infact, I'd say most guys have made experiences like this.

Women are pathetic #121212121

Foids aren't ''humans'' , they are properties.

foids have no challeneges or struggles in life
And yet they manage to fuck themselves up, truly fascinating. The Hindus and Buddhists had a point with the yang being female and representing destruction

Strong through it all?

Strong through what?

men dont cry = men dont struggle, ok

Foids are animalistic and should be treated as such

Wahmen are so brave for being strong after chad doesn't text back, they must be treated like queens. :soy: