Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids are the reason the world is in such a fucked up shape

Meus

Meus

Banned
★★
84d 21h 47m
Not only do foids almost exclusively raise every human that is born in this world, they also encourage dark triad behavior, corruption, bullying, backstabbing, brutal competition etc...

I guarantee you most wars and crimes are instigated and encouraged by women. They also encourage a police state and were the fiercest Nazis, communists etc... and literally work against freedom.

We could have utopia if women were normal, rational beings who don't jump on the dick of every brutal bully. Imagine if they found honest and good behavior sexy. We could live in a perfect world.

Last edited:
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
66d 7h 16m
Women are slaves to whoever is in power at the moment. Leftists are in power right now so most women are leftists. if nazis got in power now all women would do a 180 and be the biggest nazis of them all. women have no true political beliefs, they just follow whatever is popular.

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
90d 6h 55m
Meus said:
Not only do foids almost exclusively raise every human that is born in this world, they also encourage dark triad behavior, corruption, bullying, backstabbing, brutal competition etc...

I guarantee you most wars and crimes are instigated and encouraged by women. They also encourage a police state and were the fiercest Nazis, communists etc... and literally work against freedom.

We could have utopia if women were normal, rational beings who don't jump on the dick of every brutal bully. Imagine if they found honest and good behavior sexy. We could live in a perfect world.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
246d 23h 5m
WawelDragon1683 said:
Women are slaves to whoever is in power at the moment. Leftists are in power right now so most women are leftists. if nazis got in power now all women would do a 180 and be the biggest nazis of them all. women have no true political beliefs, they just follow whatever is popular.
:blackpill:

Meus

Meus

Banned
★★
84d 21h 47m
WawelDragon1683 said:

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
102d 12h 52m
My sister had a crush on my bully. This speaks enough.

Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Captain
★★★
76d 17h 51m
WawelDragon1683 said:
Transcended Trucel said:
WawelDragon1683 said:
Transcended Trucel said:

WawelDragon1683 said:
Transcended Trucel said:

WawelDragon1683 said:
Transcended Trucel said:

WawelDragon1683 said:
Transcended Trucel said:

WawelDragon1683 said:
Transcended Trucel said:

WawelDragon1683 said:
Transcended Trucel said:

WawelDragon1683 said:
Transcended Trucel said:

WawelDragon1683 said:
Transcended Trucel said:

WawelDragon1683 said:
Transcended Trucel said:

WawelDragon1683 said:
Transcended Trucel said:

Last edited:
N

NorwoodVictim

Recruit
★★
6d 7h 52m
WawelDragon1683 said:

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
77d 23h 49m
The psyche of the broad masses is accessible only to what is strong and uncompromising. Like a woman whose inner sensibilities are not so much under the sway of abstract reasoning but are always subject to the influence of a vague emotional longing for the strength that completes her being, and who would rather bow to the strong man than dominate the weakling - in like manner the masses of the people prefer the ruler to the suppliant and are filled with a stronger sense of mental security by a teaching that brooks no rival than by a teaching which offers them a liberal choice. They have very little idea of how to make such a choice and thus they are prone to feel that they have been abandoned. They feel very little shame at being terrorized intellectually and they are scarcely conscious of the fact that their freedom as human beings is
abused; and thus they have not the slightest suspicion of the intrinsic fallacy of the whole doctrine. They see only the ruthless force and brutality of its determined utterances, to which they always submit.

Legionarivs

Legionarivs

Vulpescel
★★★★
46d 21h 44m
WawelDragon1683 said:
women have no true political beliefs, they just follow whatever is popular.
This

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Dutch and Indonesian descent!
36d 23h 10m
Mecoja said:
That's brutal, foo. Y'all already know what it is

Broly

Broly

Enlightened
★★★★★
51d 13h 33m
Mecoja said:
What the fuck:reeeeee:

Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
36d 7h 15m
Mecoja said:
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: :feelsohgod:

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Mythic
★★★
28d 1h 47m
Meus said:

Sadly yes
Broly said:
What the fuck:reeeeee:

Last edited:
PPEcel

PPEcel

truecel, studentcel, 21
★★★★★
165d 9h 12m
WawelDragon1683 said:

Deleted member 35476

Deleted member 35476

Just drink water bro
-
9d 10h 8m
I hate women

Deleted member 23518

Deleted member 23518

Self-banned
-
29d 8h 51m
WawelDragon1683 said:
Leibniz IQ

bignose

bignose

incel big nose
★★★
25d 1h 5m
Mecoja said:
serious ??:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8