Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Foids are the problem"

XOR

XOR

Banned
-
Notice

Toilets are tbh

Normies are the problem

Proves nothing

Why do you hate rappers so much jfl

Is it because all those men are worshiping that guy?

Yes,

Rap concerts and rap worship is mainly degenerate White boys (Generation Z).

The foids who decide to partake are only doing so because the boys decided to partake, and they follow along.

who even is this nigger?

just dont elab theory

Imagine he would be actually that tall. @rightfulcel

Cucks and chads are the problem

Yes,

Rap concerts and rap worship is mainly degenerate White boys (Generation Z).

The foids who decide to partake are only doing so because the boys decided to partake, and they follow along.

Who said "rap worship" was "the" problem?

perfect dick sucking height

We're all very confused here, can you just tell us what's wrong with this picture? A bunch of dudes at a Travis Touchdown concert. This is the cause of inceldom because...?

We're all very confused here, can you just tell us what's wrong with this picture? A bunch of dudes at a Travis Touchdown concert. This is the cause of inceldom because...?

Let me repeat again,

If you can not figure a problem with this photo then you are in fact part of the problem.

He’s very ugly

Let me repeat again,

If you can not figure a problem with this photo then you are in fact part of the problem.

So how am I supposed to correct my thinking if you won't tell me how I'm wrong?

I can translate the bullshit for you because XOR doesnt want to just state his position. He thinks that the way black stereotypical thug types like these rappers are idolized is the root of many problems in society, including inceldom, because women want to be with these “negro thugs” as XOR so eloquently says, instead of being with men who are stable and adhere to western judeo christian values.

Travis Touchdown is probably the biggest simp in fiction tbh lol

They are though

niggers stink

I can translate the bullshit for you because XOR doesnt want to just state his position. He thinks that the way black stereotypical thug types like these rappers are idolized is the root of many problems in society, including inceldom, because women want to be with these “negro thugs” as XOR so eloquently says, instead of being with men who are stable and adhere to western judeo christian values.
The OP assumes that anyone who doesn't worship rappers will immediately be able to identify what the image means(those who are not part of "the problem"), which is incorrect. Second, the root of inceldom for most of us doesn't come from a single source. Finally, isn't the black pill about women wanting to with men who are genetically superior? Should then the culture and personality of a man not matter whether he is a rapper or a christian? It just makes no sense. Women will always long for chad, no matter what culture we live in. Changing the culture will only change the way women openly express their views and desires, not what they themselves biologically desire deep down.

men who are stable, good looking, and tall*

those thugs are idolized because of the media.

But XOR is still wrong. The causes for inceldom are high status men IN GENERAL hogging tons and tons of women.

so much cringe in one pic

The OP assumes that anyone who doesn't worship rappers will immediately be able to identify what the image means(those who are not part of "the problem"), which is incorrect. Second, the root of inceldom for most of us doesn't come from a single source. Finally, isn't the black pill about women wanting to with men who are genetically superior? Should then the culture and personality of a man not matter whether he is a rapper or a christian? It just makes no sense. Women will always long for chad, no matter what culture we live in. Changing the culture will only change the way women openly express their views and desires, not what they themselves biologically desire deep down.
Very well put

Holy fucking cuck.

Man bad, gurl gud.

Phuck rap. Rap is trash and helps spread degeneracy.

Holy fucking cuck.

Man bad, gurl gud.

I've said weeks ago that OP is either a foid or some blue pilled cuck. Now we know he's (assuming it's even a he) a blue pilled cuck at the very least.

they brought those men up for foid purposes tho