Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel foids are the ONLY reason my life is horrible

lowz1r

lowz1r

deprived
★★★★★
I fucking despise foids with a passion.
I HATE HOW THESE BITCHES ARE THE SOLE REASON I CANT BE FUCKING HAPPY.

i have a job i like, ive been living alone for years, i have my shit together, ready to breed, but these stupid fucking foids would rather fuck chad just because he got lucky with his genetics.

FUCK YOU FOIDS. I HOPE U ALL BURN. I could have had a good life if it wasn't for your weirdass degenerate obsession with chad.

Pisses me off that even homeless chad can get laid, but no amount of hard work or dedication will EVER be enough for them to accept anything less than chad.
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU. your existence makes me want to kill myself. I fucking hate all of you.

And the Jews.

I cope, I cope. One day foids will be enslaved.

Women are just evil like that. All you can do is not pay attention and focus on yourself. Our lives are already shit, might as well do our best to live a tranquil life to the best of our abilities. It's cope or rope, nigga.

Foids, Jews, faggots, and low-IQ civilizationally incompatible ethnics in my case

Well, they're definitely not the only reason for me, but my virginity has been affecting me like hell lately

They are definitely a problem in the equation: normies + foids + jews= makes my life more cancer

if youre lonely you think ill go try out these 5 different dating sites and send messages or try to interact with the foids. let me check to see if any have liked back. hmmm why are all of these foids who are over 30 look like witches or balding potatos not liking me back. yes im calm. im totally not feeling bad at all.

Women are just evil like that. All you can do is not pay attention and focus on yourself. Our lives are already shit, might as well do our best to live a tranquil life to the best of our abilities. It's cope or rope, nigga.
cope, can't live in tranquility without pussy to fuck.

Foid holocaust will make the world shake.

If it wasn't for kikes, foids wouldn't have access to top 10% men at their fingertips