Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids are so dumb lmao

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
Descarga

Stupid whore, chad left her for a hotter girl and she's thinking about it 24/7, and sending him walls of text longer than tinder jesters'. If a sub8 male did that she'd post him all over twitter and say he's harrassing and even raping her. Fucking foids I swear :woke:

Ngl didn't read, but I agree with the title.

Too much suifuel for today tbh i want to beat the shit out of that foid

View attachment 247595

Stupid whore, chad left her for a hotter girl and she's thinking about it 24/7, and sending him walls of text longer than tinder jesters'. If a sub8 male did that she'd post him all over twitter and say he's harrassing and even raping her. Fucking foids I swear :woke:

If youre getting walls of text from a foid, youve made it. P in V is almost guaranteed at this point. I mostly get no replies JFL.

View attachment 247595

Dumb bitch

so a dude called dylan ^_^ moggs me then

sick.

Gotta love the chad's nonchalant one-word responses to the foid's emotional essays.

its not mine :feelsbadman:

I know, just saying. A friend of mine got similar walls of text from a married roastie. She clearly wanted to fuck, but my friend got an arranged marriage like a good little cuck.
Gotta love the chad's nonchalant one-word responses to the foid's emotional essays.

He dont have time. Lot of bitches to text to and decide which one to fuck next. Imagine the stress!!

I know, just saying. A friend of mine got similar walls of text from a married roastie. She clearly wanted to fuck, but my friend got an arranged marriage like a good little cuck.

He dont have time. Lot of bitches to text to and decide which one to fuck next. Imagine the stress!!
:feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

tbh if your friend is a chad, his arranged marriage roastie is probably into him anyway, so who cares that it's arranged (as long as she's hot)

:feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

tbh if your friend is a chad, his arranged marriage roastie is probably into him anyway, so who cares that it's arranged (as long as she's hot)

Ya shes good looking. Also 5 years younger than him. Also has a kid. Meanwhile iam posting here lol.

Damn. That conversation is the inverse of when an incel messages a woman. We write the blocks of text and get the one word responses. Mind blown.

Damn. That conversation is the inverse of when an incel messages a woman. We write the blocks of text and get the one word responses. Mind blown.

im glad you're learning the truth about foids, greycel. yeah, everyhing they told you about women all your life is a lie, they're desperate for chad, and disgusted by sub8 males. this is why they tell you to "self improve", "get a haircut", "be funny", its all a fucking scam, if you have to try you're ugly which means there's no hope in the first place

obligatory i hate women