Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Foids are pathetic and weak

Grodd

Grodd

#1 Foid hater
When you really think about it foids are so pathetic they are weak,unaware and simple minded they are only really useful for their holes and they won`t even let us use them also unironically foids have terrible personalities they are sheep who follow cringe trends and they are terrible people in general

Kill all foids!
Fbi agent glowing in the dark

True. What they lack in physical strength and raw intelligence, they make up for in their cunning and psychopathic nature. This is why I hate them. They are straight up evil

True. What they lack in physical strength and raw intelligence, they make up for in their cunning and psychopathic nature. This is why I hate them. They are straight up evil
Exactly They are vile cunts who need to be punished

They think they matter outside of sex and reproduction and it is laughable.

When you really think about it foids are so pathetic they are weak,unaware and simple minded they are only really useful for their holes and they won`t even let us use them also unironically foids have terrible personalities they are sheep who follow cringe trends and they are terrible people in general
We need to make life harder so then foids come crawling back to us.

First step of course would be to never be nice to foid always treat them like dirt
Holy based?.

Nah but why do you think Muslim women fuck such ugly guys? Because it’s fucking miserable there. If an incel state (inceldia) is ever created, women must have it drained into them from a young age that they need men.

Holy based?.

Nah but why do you think Muslim women fuck such ugly guys? Because it’s fucking miserable there. If an incel state (inceldia) is ever created, women must have it drained into them from a young age that they need men.
Yeah they need to get it in their small minds that they are nothing without us

Yeah they need to get it in their small minds that they are nothing without us
They need to be put on drugs to raise their sexual desire , a user on Reddit said that we need to biologically engineer new better Stacy foids.

Ones that will fulfill whatever you desire.

They need to be put on drugs to raise their sexual desire , a user on Reddit said that we need to biologically engineer new better Stacy foids.

Ones that will fulfill whatever you desire.
Their minds need to be hardwired

Their minds need to be hardwired
Completely agree. Women are unwilling to fulfil male fantasy (that’s why I watch so much hentai) .

If we could biologically hardwire them then we could have anything we want. I’ve said before about my femdom addiction, but foids aren’t loving enough to be dominant.

Completely agree. Women are unwilling to fulfil male fantasy (that’s why I watch so much hentai) .

If we could biologically hardwire them then we could have anything we want. I’ve said before about my femdom addiction, but foids aren’t loving enough to be dominant.
Yes the pure fact they are unwilling is already basis enough to force them to do whatever it is we want

Yes the pure fact they are unwilling is already basis enough to force them to do whatever it is we want
it really isn’t fair. Feminists think we don’t want women dominating society.

I’d have no problem with it if I got to be a cute girls rape slave. That’s my ultimate fantasy

it really isn’t fair. Feminists think we don’t want women dominating society.

I’d have no problem with it if I got to be a cute girls rape slave. That’s my ultimate fantasy
I need a GF desperately foids have no idea what true loneliness is like so whenever i hear a foid talk about being lonely it makes me wanna break her neck

I need a GF desperately foids have no idea what true loneliness is like so whenever i hear a foid talk about being lonely it makes me wanna break her neck
To real. It ruins my day when I see a cute girl with a fat ass. Why won’t she take me? I’d worship her! I’d beg at my knees for her.

Most foids I've ever interacted with don't seem to be sentient. They are all part of the same hive mind with the things they say and do. It's like watching animal planet or something.

Fuck this bitch

The Boys Starlight GIF by Tokkingheads

Fuck this bitch

The Boys Yes GIF by Tokkingheads

And especially fuck this bitch

The Boys Yes GIF by Tokkingheads