Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Foids are only seen ever being good people in fiction

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
In 99% of movies, shows and animes is the only time foids arent corrupt and actually geniunely good people which potentially explains why a lot of people here would rather jerk off to fictional foids rather than real foids because at least fictional foids arent fucking corrupt dipshits controlled by the government and speaking of being controlled by the government, even Jewservative foids are controlled and mindfucked by the government to be corrupt which Jewservatives SWEAR THEY ARE AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT but Trump supporting foids would constantly listen to the foidist propaganda to have unrealistic standards.

The only solution is to force women to only watch rom com anime so they all think that's the norm.

That will convince them to be good peoples irl:feelsLSD:
They will all think it's normal so they will bully each other into copying anime. Foids are conformists

The only solution is to force women to only watch rom com anime so they all think that's the norm.
problem is you would have to lure them in in the first place, they won't watch something they aren't committed to/interested in

problem is you would have to lure them in in the first place, they won't watch something they aren't committed to/interested in
I did say we should FORCE them

No. Some women IRL are nice. I know it's pains me to say it. There's not many of them, because there is no incentive for them to be nice.

The effects of positive reinforcement for women means that unless they have a strong conscience to begin with, which I posit most humans regardless of sex don't have inherently, immoral, shitty, malevolent behavior will be rewarded and will become a recurring thing like a fixture of their personality.

This applies for Chads too. The element is that a person's attractiveness rewards and solidifies their inherent behaviors. I think that good-looking people tend to be able to cruse through their life like they were on a rubber raft drifting down a gentle stream, and so they are unlikely to question anything and develop self-awareness or be able to empathize to any sensible degree. The related analogy for ugly men is that their life is like going down river rapids in a wooden barrel and ends with the barrel going over the edge of Niagara Falls, and that no matter what you do, it's a rough ride and the ending is shit.

No. Some women IRL are nice. I know it's pains me to say it. There's not many of them, because there is no incentive for them to be nice.
They are not actually nice, just putting a mask, an act.