Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foids are nevER at fault for anything apparently

BurtCocaine

BurtCocaine

Friend of Nate HiggERs
If you are a woman it’s litERally nevER your fault when something happens. I know this is a few months old of a story but the teen foid in this is from not too far away from whERe I’m from, so the story was evERywhERe and I had to fake sympathy yet I really didn’t care, and if you’ve evER been in ocean watER, you should know to not be a dumbass and watch out for sharks. She should have known. It’s the same with rape. Feminazis act like it’s nevER a woman’s fault when she gets raped yet in reality it’s on you if you go to a frat party whERe people get blacked-out drunk and get raped, but soyciety thinks evERything is incel’s fault and nevER on the foid. And plus, this rich foid is from Mountain Brook, which if you don’t know, is the place hERe in Alabama whERe rich assholes live. I would assume she would be a rich Stacy, but not anymore I guess, because hER losing hER limbs means she finally gets to undERstand the incel struggle of being unfuckable.

Last edited:
Foids are so stupid too.

That’s a lot of ER

Foids never take accountability it's always been that way