Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foids are life support system for a cunt

Darius L

Darius L

Burn down the gynocracy and feel its warmth
★★★★
I've heard this in a movie I saw like 3 years ago, and the more I think about it the more I realize how true this is

wdym a life support system lol

I get what you're saying. The only reason women are a thing is so we can reproduce. Men are the architects of the planet and women are the wombs for more men

Let's not bullshit ourselves, boys. Society would collapse if it was 100% men or 100% foids. We need both. It's just that a male society would last longer and be more efficient.

Women are breeding cattle. :feelsYall:

since men is superior form of w*men, its true.

Let's not bullshit ourselves, boys. Society would collapse if it was 100% men or 100% foids. We need both. It's just that a male society would last longer and be more efficient.
A 100 percent male society would descend into faggotry eventually. Just like in prison or on ships with all male crews that were at sea for a very long time.

A 100 percent male society would descend into faggotry eventually. Just like in prison or on ships with all male crews that were at sea for a very long time.
100% men? No, women would still exist to satisfy our urges, why would we do all of that for? They would just be considered as cattles, not human, so yeah 100% male human population

Same that we are for our dicks.

For 4,3 billion years the only way we have been able to survive is through reproduction, everything else is just a by-product of reproduction. We gather resources so our offspring can reproduce, we build civilisations so we have a safer and stronger society that allows us and our descendants to reproduce.

A common theory about everything in life is "Terror management" that we do everything we do because subconsciously we are always thinking about death, but the only reason we have been able to exist on this planet for 4,300,000,000 years evolving from simple singular celled organisms into complex ones is to create more of us, that is reproduction and evolution. We only exist to make more and if you fail doing that then that billions year long line ends.

This is also why toilets choosing to not have kids simply means that they're choosing to opt out of a experience their parents gave them literally billions of years in the making. But I have no issue if others don't want to reproduce, as long as I can continue this tradition that the first reproducing lifeform on this planet started, I'm not going to be a dead-end on this chain.

I've heard this in a movie I saw like 3 years ago, and the more I think about it the more I realize how true this is
Foids are Fucking vile repulsive beings and are only meant to be a warm hole for men to rape :feelsping:

Foids are Fucking vile repulsive beings and are only meant to be a warm hole for men to rape :feelsping:
Based kikecel king