Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids are getting their reproductive organs removed

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
I was reading some Houellebecq, and one of the characters Michel got together with some stacy he knew when he was a teenager, after she spent 20 years riding the cock carousel and ignoring him. She was 40 and desperately wanted kids, she didnt give a fuck about the potential genetic defects, so she forced Michel's limp dick inside her and forced him to cum so she'd get pregnant. Then when she went to the doctor it turned out she had uterine cancer so she had to get an abortion and then get her ovaries and uterus removed. She said she felt "gutted like a chicken" and ended up committing suicide.

It turns out this is like a super common thing for foids to do. 20 million American foids have had their reproductive organs removed, with 600,000 more being removed every year.

@Wizard32 says that all circumcised men are actually transgendered, because we are not complete men. And this made me think, can a foid who got her reproductive organs removed really be considered foids? They even have to take HRT because they cant produce their own hormones JFL. This is like some ship of theseus type shit.

AMAZING! Unironically, I love seeing women willingly ruin their lives. They have it so good from the jump, so for them to think it's a good idea to remove the primary thing that makes them valuable to the opposite sex is laughable. Welcome to the abyss.
Well that woman didn't really have a choice, she had cancer.

I was reading some Houellebecq, and one of the characters Michel got together with some stacy he knew when he was a teenager, after she spent 20 years riding the cock carousel and ignoring him. She was 40 and desperately wanted kids, she didnt give a fuck about the potential genetic defects, so she forced Michel's limp dick inside her and forced him to cum so she'd get pregnant. Then when she went to the doctor it turned out she had uterine cancer so she had to get an abortion and then get her ovaries and uterus removed. She said she felt "gutted like a chicken" and ended up committing suicide.

It turns out this is like a super common thing for foids to do. 20 million American foids have had their reproductive organs removed, with 600,000 more being removed every year.
I will never feel sorry for the whores who don't understand basic biology. Literally 90% of a woman's eggs are gone by the time she's 35. Her womb is pretty much a barren wasteland.

@Wizard32 says that all circumcised men are actually transgendered, because we are not complete men.
That shit is retarded. I'm not circumcised and it sounds retarded to me. This sounds like some masochism cuck shit, it's like the suffering he has isn't enough and he's looking for more theories and shit to feel bad about.

AMAZING! Unironically, I love seeing women willingly ruin their lives. They have it so good from the jump, so for them to think it's a good idea to remove the primary thing that makes them valuable to the opposite sex is laughable. Welcome to the abyss.

That shit is retarded. I'm not circumcised and it sounds retarded to me.
If you can't explain why it actually seems retarded then perhaps your thinking process is?

This sounds like some masochism cuck shit, it's like the suffering he has isn't enough and he's looking for more theories and shit to feel bad about.
A significant part of my penis was amputated because of western christcuck deferences to centuries of ritualized baby fellatio

One doesn't need to grasp at straws to grok how degenerate this is

My reverse perspective here is that people like yourself who deny how awful this is (circumcised or not) feel bad about so much shit in the world that they simply refuse to process the sheer outrage of it because then they'll realize how we're all soy as shit and whipped under Rabbinist thrall to let it continue.

Not just us who let it continue today, but literally centuries of everyone being soy tools with no significant opposition to it.

Even guys like Hitler who tried to intern the degen Jews pushing tranny shit on their youths couldn't bring himself to actually mention their vampire baby fellatio rituals for what they were - it was just so dark he couldn't bring himself to speak about it openly in polite company.