Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids are evil

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
I was walking on the streets today and a foid laughed at my subhuman truecel face.Later I saw another one with her bf I think and she said “ His facial became worse. Hmmm, he jealous.” That’s all You can’t even do shit in this world if you’re a subhuman. I’ll always get reminded of my subhumanity and I will never escape.

Those nasty bitches wouldn't last a week as an incel. Zero attention would drive them to commit suicide in no time. Deprived of perverted sex these vile girls would kill themselves in droves.

Those nasty bitches wouldn't last a week as an incel. Zero attention would drive them to commit suicide in no time. Deprived of perverted sex these vile girls would kill themselves in droves.

Death to all who laugh at our faces

I truly believe every human is lookist

Doesnt sound like a real story.
Normies dont go to strangers and laugh in their faces cause they know some people carry guns

Normies dont go to strangers and laugh in their faces cause they know some people carry guns
I heard it and saw her laughing while looking at my face with her bf

A group of normal shits who don’t know me harrass me.

based

There would be a coffin inflation for sure. So many damn trees would have to go down cuz roastie wenched her head off to pineapples.

What?
People tell you you are ugly in your face? Brutal
I heard foids telling short guys that they have small dicks. “ Fuck off you small dick.”

Yeah.. that is brutal.
Confirms the blackpill. This event happened when I was a teenager and JFL at people thinking this shit is an ideology. Foids are brutal to subhumans

Confirms the blackpill. This event happened when I was a teenager and JFL at people thinking this shit is an ideology. Foids are brutal to subhumans
Yes foids hate small dicks i have seen it before.
They wouldnt care if all small dick havers will die

Yes foids hate small dicks i have seen it before.
They wouldnt care if all small dick havers will die
They would get wet if Chads/Tyrones with 7 and above inch cocks whipped small cock Incels before beheading them. I can bet my kidney on that.

They would get wet if Chads/Tyrones with 7 and above inch cocks whipped small cock Incels before beheading them. I can bet my kidney on that.
Its over for our shrimp dicks:feels:

Should’ve spit on her

Should have broke her neck

Always been Satan favorite child

When the behaviour of such maggots drives people to insanity and revenge and they end up on a mortuary slab no one mentions what disgusting human garbage they were.

Foids look down on those they deem not worth their time :feelsbadman:

Foids will start killing their kids if they're ugly or beg the state to mercy kill them