Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foids annoying 90yo grandma for no reason

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCHr-EkQH2w

They first try to startle her and then insult her, even calling her a lesbian or telling her that her daughter should eat her pussy (savage). For those of you who don't know Spanish it all starts when the grandma mumbles "you're such gypies", one of the foids gets annoyed (maybe her family is gypsy?) and they start arguing and annoying the old hag. Funny how one of the foids tries to stop it saying "come on leave her she's old" but is ignored completely.

Tbh even if the foids are wrong I will admit I laughed at the part where the granny starts chasing them and tries to slap them :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Also I know these type of grannies, they are usually demented and rotten inside, always look for an excuse to talk shit to you for the pettiest reason and then get away by saying "I'm old" so I don't feel much shame for her. I remember when I was a kid I had a friend and his grandma was very similar to the video, I never did anything to her but she hated me and always wanted me to get the fuck out of the house as soon as possible. Or the apartment concierge who always talked shit to me when I was a kid and my parents were mad at me when I replied "I hope you die" kek. Or old fucks that in a public parks told me I couldn't play football or ride my bike like if they're police. Goddamn pre-boomers and their huge entitlement. Some old people are lovely but many are just mean or evil (or jealous of younger people probably) so yeah I don't care.

Last edited:
Latina Americans Are Literal Savages.

Foids being foids, and then their behavior will be dismissed because they are foids. :foidSoy::feelsclown:

average Spanish foid

Roaming hostile foid packs.

They’re becoming strong and independent :feelsautistic:

Fuck all of them. Angry granny seems like a victim but believe me shes not. There was an old demented crazy granny that invented in her crazy head that someone is jumping over her gate and stealing her firewood. Out of all people in our neighbourhood she accused me and my brothers, because we are gypsies and we never did a single crime in our lifetime or stole anything.

Fuck all of them. Angry granny seems like a victim but believe me shes not. There was an old demented crazy granny that invented in her crazy head that someone is jumping over her gate and stealing her firewood. Out of all people in our neighbourhood she accused me and my brothers, because we are gypsies and we never did a single crime in our lifetime or stole anything.
Ah Hahahaha gypsy

Life is a one big joke. Like I didn't get all the worst possible traits, I had to be born as a Gypsy on top of that.
and.. how is it? Are you living in one big family? Are you rich? I had never seen a gypsy in my life irl

oh yeah so much for the kinder gender
foids are natural psychopaths, although not as psychopathic as chad dark triad males, they are psychopathic as fuck and secretly enjoy hurting weak creatures or individual males with a failed sex life. if you think that yourself sitting infront of a desk watching gore is a dark triad trait then foids are the equivalent of fucking satan

and.. how is it? Are you living in one big family? Are you rich? I had never seen a gypsy in my life irl
It was my mom and dad and 4 Kids. Except my moms sisters and their kids we are not very close to others. We are poor as majority of the gypsies, we have an regular house in the streets, our neighbours are Serbs.

I do have some rich cousins who either moved to rich western countries, leeched on the system until they had enough to start their own business and got rich, lucky bastards or got into metals recycle shit early on and got rich. Nowadays you can't make money that way anymore.

I know some gypsies that fit perfectly into stereotypes, getting married at 13, stealing and scamming people, begging on the streets etc. Nowadays younger ones usually finish highschool and work low paid jobs, many do drugs and whore around, like any teenagers.

Girls usually whore around until 18-25 and then settle for an betabuxxer, most if not all marriages are betabuxxing so if youre not rich youre screwed.

Gypsies are ugly on average so standards for looks are not high, for me it screwed me my height and being poor, with no car, house of my own, business, etc.

Some foids are fighting some other foids.

Q: Who wins?

A: Society.