Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids and their bragging

• Thread starter Deleted member 35336
  • Start date
Deleted member 35336

Deleted member 35336

Ul Fura
-
If you have been on any normalfag central of the internet (IE. YouTube, Reddit:soy: or any other (((soycial media))) of similar function), you may have noticed comments or posts such as "As a girl, [statement]" or the more subtle "My bf and I [statement]". Rarely, if ever, do you come across a woman who doesn't give a shit about the attention, writes a comment and never mentions anything about being female.

This is even more proof about the obvious fact that we all already know by now, yet normalfags refuse to acknowledge. All foids crave for is attention. And they WILL get that attention by the pussy-worshiping simps just by stating they're female. The post doesn't even need any effort. Just a simple "I'm a girl" is enough to attract an army of orbiters who will kiss the ground you stand on. Don't believe me? Make a semi-convincing sockpuppet account on any of the mentioned sites and try for yourself. You will see the results incredibly fast.

If you do not want to degrade yourself for someone on the internet to notice you exist, you either need to be incredibly talented at something (And even then you'd be overshadowed by a female of similar if not worse talent than you.) or be conventionally attractive so foids can fall head over heels over your looks. As for those men, enjoy your empty attention as the female "friends" you acquired swoon over your body and looks and not your interesting conversation topics, great sense of humor or anything you may talk about with a male friend for hours.

The internet going mainstream was a mistake.

Last edited:
Women should not be allowed internet access.

Money and Chad = Higher status on the social totem pole
Higher status = More attention
They can get tera attention just by being pretty, having money and careermaxxing. Know a beautiful female leading "polititian" in my country that has highly likely careermaxxed via whoring and is literally married to an ugly ogre millionaire "businessman" (mafiaman) who buxxes her :feelshaha:

Foids will say the most basic opinion ever, Like 'i'm a girl and even I think sexism is bad' and a bunch of normies will practically fucking love bomb the annoying cunt :feelsUgh:

They can get tera attention just by being pretty, having money and careermaxxing. Know a beautiful female leading "polititian" in my country that has highly likely careermaxxed via whoring and is literally married to an ugly ogre millionaire "businessman" (mafiaman) who buxxes her :feelshaha:
Exactly. Attention is their highest priority. Being "accepted" and praised by other mindless mouthbreathing normalfags.

Women should be allowed access to incel cock

I see. You've met Shannon Rose Bosanac.

Observe(Repost):

Quite humble.

Screenshot from 2021 11 13 11 42 35

Last edited:
I've said it before and I will say it again, everything they do involves bringing attention to themselves. Just look at how they post pictures online. If a man draws something, he'll usually just post the drawing and nothing else. Meanwhile, a woman will post herself holding the drawing. I'm not even going to talk about all of the other pictures they post that are just them in a different outfit.

Even the way they talk/ type and the things they supposedly believe in. They never use proper grammar, it's always loud and obnoxious nigger slang. And of course, they follow every single social media trend and constantly engage in online "activism" Not because of it being a cause they genuinely believe in, but because of the attention it brings them.

This is also one of the reasons why they go for thugs and "abusive" men. They enjoy the attention that comes with being in relationship drama, they want to post things like "I argued with my husband today" online for their thousands of followers.

The internet would be a much, MUCH better place if it was 100% male.

They know it will bring extra credit on that platform. Extra karma, extra likes, extra comments etc. So mentioning you are a woman is a plus. I know men faking to be woman on anonymous forums to get replies to questions quicker which obviously works.

Attention seekers are inherently insecure. They’re unsure of themselves so they need others to confirm things for them. The fact that most foids crave it speaks volumes.