Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids and their bfs on social media

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Sometimes I spend hours a day scrolling through insta profiles of foids I know. Then I end up on their friends’ profiles and I do this until I am looking at profiles of random foids I don’t know. I hate seeing them with their boyfriends but I can’t stop myself from doing this. It’s an addiction.
You can see from their pictures they worship their boyfriends too. They look so excited, hugging and kissing them and the faggots just stand there looking indifferent most of the time.

Being an incel is truly a disability. The fact that I never even had a femshit friend is mind-boggling.

That's why you don't use normalfag social platforms.

That's why you don't use normalfag social platforms.
I don’t actually use it as myself, I have a fake profile. Only ever used facebook and snapchat and that was to talk to people.

that could be you too, if you grow a pair

I’d still be an autist, nothing I can do about being boring and weird.
all you need to do is stop shaking when you talk to foids, all the normies are boring as shit anyways

all you need to do is stop shaking when you talk to foids, all the normies are boring as shit anyways
Not like mea. Normies can talk about their normie problems and interests. I can’t. I just sit there listening.

It doesn't phase me anymore, most of those relationships are cucked for the man, they just don't realize it and live their oblivious relationship.

It doesn't phase me anymore, most of those relationships are cucked for the man, they just don't realize it and live their oblivious relationship.
Cucked in what way? How do you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back