Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Foids and normies are so stupid they can't see the obvious hypocrisy in their words

A

Adolf Hit-her

Greycel
You say one bad thing about foids, and they immediately start with this "NoT aLl WoMeN" bullshit, then when someone tries do defend himself and says "not all men" they call you a misogynist asshole :feelskek: at least when we say foids are whores we're actually telling the truth

NPC.exe and toilet.exe can't understand logic that's why you'll never see them being consistent with what they "believe" in

Strong 4th post.

Yeah, you’re not allowed to say ‘not all men’ as a result of feminism but you can say ‘not all women’.

Normal fags are insufferable.

It really is disappointing how much men have become demonized and how many simps, trannies, and faggots have joined in on hating their own gender. All the media and academic institutions constantly scream MAN BAD, WOMAN GOOD over and over and all these bluepilled normies just slurp it up without question.

Why the fuck should I give a shit about society again? I have no pussy, no prestige, no monies, no reason not to rejoice at every van of peace or pew pew buffet that happens :society:

Every women is a whore and I hope their vaginas get mutilated by sharp knifes.

You say one bad thing about foids, and they immediately start with this "NoT aLl WoMeN" bullshit, then when someone tries do defend himself and says "not all men" they call you a misogynist asshole :feelskek: at least when we say foids are whores we're actually telling the truth
This logic is also true for incels.
When incels say "all women are whores" it's okay, but if women say "all incels are serial killers" it's not.
Double standards are extremely present in todays world and it's annoying me.

lmao didn't even read before posting, but this moronic greycel just proved my point :feelshaha:
Every women is a whore and I hope their vaginas get mutilated by sharp knifes.

When incels say "all women are whores" it's okay, but if women say "all incels are serial killers" it's not.

lmao didn't even read before posting, but this moronic greycel just proofed my point :feelshaha:
High iq. Most users here are hypocritical as fuck

Let them fucking seethe:feelsdevil:
"wouldn't"
based and necrophiliapilled

lmao didn't even read before posting, but this moronic greycel just proved my point :feelshaha:
Reported for foid worship, fucking retard.

Are you defending them :feelssus: at least what I'm saying is right
"wouldn't"
:feelswhat:

Depends. When inkwells talk about female behaviors such as height/face/race discrimination, the general promiscuity this in fact applies to majority of women, whereas when women claim "all incels are serial killers" this is just plain ignorance.

But yeah, this is still true:
Most users here are hypocritical as fuck

Are you defending them :feelssus: at least what I'm saying is right
Your response is the perfect exhibit of the retardation that most you dumb fucks showcase. You're acting like the polar opposite of the normie cucked hivemind.

Your response is the perfect exhibit of the retardation that most you dumb fucks showcase. You're acting like the polar opposite of the normie cucked hivemind.
I'm dumb? What are you trying to say, that foids are not what we think they are? Because I'm pretty sure everyone here thinks the same about them and knows their true nature

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back