Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foids always use the term "uncomfortable"

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
Foids always say "he's making me uncomfortable" or "I feel uncomfortable". Why do foids use that word so much:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:????? They should be banned from using the word uncomfortable!!!

Because foids are spun up in a web of mediocrity and comfort is all they have because they never take risks to try and be better. So when they sense a threat to their comfort and conformity it threatens them on an existential level /thread

Because we make them feel uncomfortable, they hate being around sub humans like us:fuk:
Do white Chads ever get told that they're making a foid uncomfortable?

Theyre like children who won't keep their pants on or stay in the car seat without making a fuss. Oh boo hoo you have to work next to an ugly man. Cry about it.

Uncomfortable foids are lifefuel.

Theyre like children who won't keep their pants on or stay in the car seat without making a fuss. Oh boo hoo you have to work next to an ugly man. Cry about it.
Nothing wrong with being next to an ugly man.

Because foids are spun up in a web of mediocrity and comfort is all they have because they never take risks to try and be better. So when they sense a threat to their comfort and conformity it threatens them on an existential level /thread
This

Foids are only comfortable when Chad’s dick is inside them

Facts

Foids always say "he's making me uncomfortable" or "I feel uncomfortable". Why do foids use that word so much:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:????? They should be banned from using the word uncomfortable!!!
They only feel "uncomfortable" when it's non 6'8 gymaxxd chad talking to them