Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foids always use the term "uncomfortable"

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
★★★
34d 41m
Foids always say "he's making me uncomfortable" or "I feel uncomfortable". Why do foids use that word so much:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:????? They should be banned from using the word uncomfortable!!!

sub human

sub human

the wizard of loneliness
★★★★★
37d 9h 17m
Because foids are spun up in a web of mediocrity and comfort is all they have because they never take risks to try and be better. So when they sense a threat to their comfort and conformity it threatens them on an existential level /thread

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

SubhumanMaxxed
★★★★★
51d 5h 7m
Foids always say "he's making me uncomfortable" or "I feel uncomfortable". Why do foids use that word so much:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:????? They should be banned from using the word uncomfortable!!!
True they do say that. They're too used to being in comfort that's why.

Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
★★★
34d 41m
Because we make them feel uncomfortable, they hate being around sub humans like us:fuk:
Do white Chads ever get told that they're making a foid uncomfortable?

Ducky

Ducky

Supreme Gentleman, Scholar, and Evil-Doer
10d 21h 21m
Theyre like children who won't keep their pants on or stay in the car seat without making a fuss. Oh boo hoo you have to work next to an ugly man. Cry about it.

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

Everything is predetermined.
★★
90d 7h 14m
Uncomfortable foids are lifefuel.

Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
★★★
34d 41m
Theyre like children who won't keep their pants on or stay in the car seat without making a fuss. Oh boo hoo you have to work next to an ugly man. Cry about it.
Nothing wrong with being next to an ugly man.

-TheRinku127-

-TheRinku127-

Overcel
22d 23h 48m
Because foids are spun up in a web of mediocrity and comfort is all they have because they never take risks to try and be better. So when they sense a threat to their comfort and conformity it threatens them on an existential level /thread
This

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Overlord
★★★★★
136d 10h 12m
Foids are only comfortable when Chad’s dick is inside them

HateCurry

HateCurry

Veteran
★★★★★
8d 9h 40m
Facts

Pissedcel

Pissedcel

Officer
★★
9d 7h 46m
They only feel "uncomfortable" when it's non 6'8 gymaxxd chad talking to them