Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foids act like sluts and then act surprised when we treat them like the piece of meat that they are

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
if you act like a piece of meat you are going to get treated like a piece of meat. I don’t know why it is so hard for people to understand.

“she’s allowed to do what she wants with her body, you still have to respect her consent inkwell:soy:” literally kys

Inb4 you get accused of gaslighting which immediately invalidated any previous statemens of consent

if you act like a piece of meat you are going to get treated like a piece of meat. I don’t know why it is so hard for people to understand.

“she’s allowed to do what she wants with her body, you still have to respect her consent inkwell:soy:” literally kys

It's now more socially acceptable to call a man a virgin in a derogatory manner than it is to call a literal whore a whore.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

They want to be sluts for Chad.

They are allowed to whore and walk around naked but youre not allowed to notice it.

Queens for simps, cumdumpsters for Chads.
How about an in between, like high-tier normie or chadlite who gets some fwb and at some point the foid wants to take power over him
I'm curious about what good looking people can experiment apart from the classic stuff

How about an in between, like high-tier normie or chadlite who gets some fwb and at some point the foid wants to take power over him
I'm curious about what good looking people can experiment apart from the classic stuff
I dont know tbh, i guess after the college foids start to look for a betabuxxer/husband so they maybe get in ltr with them.

It's now more socially acceptable to call a man a virgin in a derogatory manner than it is to call a literal whore a whore.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
:feelsLSD:

U go girl :foidSoy:

Last edited:
Not hard to not be a whore.

yikerinos this is why you're incel sweaty:soy::soy:

They want to be degenerate but still treated like princessess. But it doesnt work that way.

thats because soyciety is cucked