Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foids abort 20% of all pregnancies

Abortion by definition reduces the amount of future children being born.
A foid aborting a baby doesn’t necessarily mean she won’t have a baby in the future. For most, it just changes the time at which she has a baby. Check the excuses for aborting.

If a foid really didn’t want children at all, she’d get her tubes tied. All abortion does is let foids have protectionless sex easier.

No. It does not. Foids can still get preganant again have babies later on after having an abortion.

Here's a graph of US abortions:
View attachment 489395

And here's a graph of the US population. Abortions of over 1 million per year didnt even make a dent in the population. (Actually it may have made a very tiny dent in 1970)

View attachment 489396

Why do you think abortions don't impact the population at all? Cause the foids just end up having another baby later on.
US population would probably be shrinking if not for illegal immigration tbh

Also there is a split with conservatives. Cuckservatives want to outlaw abortion for everyone. The far right wants to outlaw abortions for only white people so that white birth rates can be sustained and the non white population is kept in check @Fat Link @wereqryan

The only reason abortion exists is so whores who get rawdogged can murder a baby. It doesn't help incels in any way. There's absolutely nothing based about giving foids the right to murder babies. It's like you don't even know what "based" is. What exactly is "based" about giving foids the right to murder babies but NOT giving that same right to men?

Do you understand how stupid you sound by supporting women having MORE rights than men?

It's the opposite of based. It makes you a fucking feminist.

This^^^

Ultimately I have no problem with abortion if the woman's life is at stake [in danger] or if the infant is going to come out mentally and physically deformed, but 97% of all abortions have nothing to do with either of those scenarios where it is purely convenience motivated which I'm entirely against. :feelsjuice:

Also there is a split with conservatives. Cuckservatives want to outlaw abortion for everyone. The far right wants to outlaw abortions for only white people so that white birth rates can be sustained and the non white population is kept in check @Fat Link @wereqryan
The problem with the modern white nationalist right is that they want the White Chads breeding only which basically excludes the majority of single unmarried childless white men, this is why I hate tradcucks so much as the modern white nationalist identity movement has basically become a parody of itself as it is a wealthy successful white people social club only. Time and time again they abandon the poor white working-class throwing it under the bus especially poor working-class white men. It really fucking annoys me the whole movement's contradictions and hypocrisies on it, until that changes the white nationalist movement will never be successful. I despise the bourgeois and upper classes with their false sense of superiority or sexual eugenics bullshit, clueless fucking imbeciles that have an inability to think long term of the future. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
The problem with the modern white nationalist right is that they want the White Chads breeding only which basically excludes the majority of single unmarried childless white men, this is why I hate tradcucks so much as the modern white nationalist identity movement has basically become a parody of itself as it is a wealthy successful white people social club only. Time and time again they abandon the poor white working-class throwing it under the bus especially poor working-class white men. It really fucking annoys me the whole movement's contradictions and hypocrisies on it, until that changes the white nationalist movement will never be successful. I despise the bourgeois and upper classes with their false sense of superiority or sexual eugenics bullshit. :feelsjuice:
lol that's no different than any other political movement and not just a modern phenomenon. They pretend to appeal to class consciousness and the downtrodden to get votes but look down on all the poor dis-enfranchised men they pay lip service to. That's why a lot of perpetually poor men become cynical and stop voting for anything except gibs.

They also shrug at any sacrifices a poor single white male was forced to make or situations where such males were made an example of by vengeful elements of society unless they can build up outrage over it but again it's for political purposes, not because they care.

Last edited:
Numbers seem low, considering that foids fuck daily.
Also misleading picture. That baby is like 8 months.

Want to see how cucked men are these days? The soys at r/MensRights actually support women's abortion rights and think 6 weeks isn't enough time to book an abortion, and that women should be given more time to kill their baby.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/phergb/is_the_6_week_limit_really_unreasonable_in_texas/

These low-T feminist men think women don't know how biology works, and can't determine whether Tyrone rawdogged them or not, or whether they use condoms or not. If these are the cunts that fight for mens rights then men are fucking doomed.

6 week more than enough jfl. If you have unprotected sex off the pill, and wait 6+ weeks before taking a test then you are a fucking dumbass.

lol that's no different than any other political movement. They pretend to appeal to class consciousness and the downtrodden to get votes but look down on all the poor dis-enfranchised men they pay lip service to. That's why a lot of poor men become cynical and stop voting for anything except gibs.
For me I'm pro White European Identity and pro working-class people, I believe society should be built from the bottom up rather than the top down. I'm sick to death of how over the course of seven decades they have financially commodified sexual relationships, marriage, family, and children as a social privilege afforded to the wealthy only while reducing whole generations of poor men to working stiffs who struggle to exist daily because they have absolutely nothing meaningful in their lives. I like the white working class, it's where I grew up from, it's what I am now, but the fucking white bourgeois and white upper classes of wealthy people are all bastards or bitches where I have nothing but pure hatred for them concerning all their arrogance centered upon materialistic greed. Over the course of several decades, I have watched the white bourgeois and white upper classes of wealthy people along with their Jewish allies basically decimate entire white working-class communities, for me that has been the greatest crime here in this nation the last three to four decades. Entire communities of people with history or culture ripped up and destroyed left to nothing at all, for that reason alone I will never forgive them for that. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
But what youre trying to say doesnt hold up anyways. I already said above that foids who have abortions can still get pregnant again, and still give birth later on. And I bet MOST women who abort a baby actually do end up having a baby later on.

So if a foid has 5 pregnancies, aborts 4 of them, and gives birth to the last one, then what taxpayer money has been saved? It will still cost more than having 1 pregnancy and 1 birth. And it will certainly cost more taxpayer money than using birth control and having zero abortions and zero births.

If somehow having an abortion prevented the foid from having a baby in the future (eg. abortion requires a forced hysterectomy) then maybe I could get on board with it being a long term tax savings.
Again. Guys, get it through your heads. Abortions DO NOT reduce the population. Foids who abort usually end up having more unprotected sex, more abortions, and more babies later on.

It's not like as abortions increase the population decreases.
What makes you think that a foid who gets pregnant won't get pregnant again? A foid who has 3 pregnancies and brings all 3 to term is a bigger burden on the state than a foid who has 5 pregnancies and brings only 1 to term.

I already mentioned earlier that it is less about raw population numbers and more about timing. A baby born to a teenage couple is more likely to rely on the services of the state than a baby born to that same couple fifteen years later when they are financially stable homeowners in their early 30s.

Here's a graph of US abortions:
View attachment 489395

And here's a graph of the US population. Abortions of over 1 million per year didnt even make a dent in the population. (Actually it may have made a very tiny dent in 1970)

View attachment 489396

Why do you think abortions don't impact the population at all? Cause the foids just end up having another baby later on.
That is the most ridiculous statistical reasoning I've seen on the site, ever. Abortion is not the only variable affecting population growth, you're failing to control for other variables as if immigration doesn't exist, and developments in medicine and healthcare didn't significantly lower the child mortality rate over the past decades.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

abortion is illegal in latin america including brazil. and latam has some of the highest murder rate in the world, and latam foids are more promiscuous than white foids in the west :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:
What is it that American conservatives say about guns? That banning guns won't stop people who want guns from obtaining them. What makes them think that banning abortions will stop foids from obtaining them anyway?

No, legal immigration is a much bigger driver of U.S. population growth. Since 2000, an average of just over one million green cards are issued each year. It's nowhere near as politically contentious as illegal immigration so most normies don't know that some three-quarters of immigrants reside in the U.S. legally.

From 2020 data:
Cappew3

They also shrug at any sacrifices a poor single white male was forced to make or situations where such males were made an example of by vengeful elements of society unless they can build up outrage over it but again it's for political purposes, not because they care.
The white bourgeois and white upper classes of wealthy people have completely abandoned the white working class, more specifically poor low-income white working-class men, in their eyes, we are nothing more than white niggers. When you look at the white male suicide statistics predominantly it is always poor working-class white men always in the lead, they have left us all to rot and out to hang and dry. Any white nationalist movement that doesn't talk about the white working-class or elevating poor white working-class men for me is utterly useless, there would be no western civilization in existence if it weren't for the poor laboring white working-class men that built it thousands of years prior. I despise all the false charlatans that say otherwise. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
The white bourgeois and white upper classes of wealthy people have completely abandoned the white working class, more specifically poor low-income white working class men, in their eyes we are nothing more than white niggers. When you look at the white male suicide statistics predominantly it is always poor working-class white men always in the lead, they have left us all to rot and out to hang and dry. Any white nationalist movement that doesn't talk about the white working-class or elevating poor white working-class men for me is utterly useless, there would be no western civilization in existence if it weren't for the poor laboring white working-class men that built it. :feelsjuice:
That's because poor white people in flyover America might as well be honorary niggers. Hooked up on opioids, fucking their cousins, living in trailer parks while proclaiming "we masterrace!" and "muh ancestorzs!". Moaning about how "they took'er jerbs" after their school districts decided to cut the science department's budget in order to fund a new football stadium.

It is a sorry sight. Is it really surprising that the white upper- and upper-middle-classes would want to ignore these people? Is it really surprising that white nationalists, whose ideology revolves around the superiority of the white race, would want to ignore a group of people who are living counterarguments to that?

I don't see a difference between poor cumskins and poor ethnics, to me poor people of all stripes are equally undesirable. Americans and Canadians should deport white trash and white NEETs back to Europe.

That's because poor white people in flyover America might as well be honorary niggers. Hooked up on opioids, fucking their cousins, living in trailer parks while proclaiming "we masterrace!" and "muh ancestorzs!". Moaning about how "they took'er jerbs" after their school districts decided to cut the science department's budget in order to fund a new football stadium.

It is a sorry sight. Is it really surprising that the white upper- and upper-middle-classes would want to ignore these people? Is it really surprising that white nationalists, whose ideology revolves around the superiority of the white race, would want to ignore a group of people who are living counterarguments to that?

I don't see a difference between poor cumskins and poor ethnics, to me poor people of all stripes are equally undesirable. Americans and Canadians should deport white trash and white NEETs back to Europe.
Your problem like so many is that you can't discern fact from fiction, from stereotypical propaganda from reality, when western civilization utterly collapses and it will in the near future whole scores of entire generations of poor white men with nothing to lose will rise out of the hell they've been thrown into by the likes of you along whole scores of equally abandoned poor ethnic men as well no doubt. The days of the insulated, soft, coddled, pampered, and privileged bourgeois or wealthy are numbered pal, you have a majority of the male population who have nothing to lose in this life and who have become numbed cold where even the prospects of death mean nothing as the current world circles the drain of total systemic collapse. You know what they say about large numbers of men with nothing to lose in life, there is no more dangerous or ferocious power compared to that, be careful what you wish for because in the future days a great deal of many will come to learn humility by force whether they want to or not. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Your problem like so many is that you can't discern fact from fiction, from stereotypical propaganda from reality, when western civilization utterly collapses and it will in the near future whole scores of entire generations of poor white men with nothing to lose rise out of the hell they've been thrown into by the likes of you along whole scores of equally abandoned poor ethnic men as well no doubt. The days of the insulated, soft, coddled, and privileged bourgeois or wealthy are numbered pal, you have a majority of the male population who have nothing to lose in this life and who have become numbed cold where even the prospects of death mean nothing as the current world circles the drain of total collapse. You know what they say about large numbers of men with nothing to lose in life, there is no more dangerous or ferocious power compared to that, be careful what you wish for because in the future days a great deal of many will come to learn humility whether they want to or not. :feelsjuice:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Lmao do your best but we all know that meal team six isn't going to do shit

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Lmao do your best but we all know that meal team six isn't going to do shit
I look forward to entire McMansions in the United States burning in the ground along with every gated community that exists, I look forward to future days where the inhabitants of Martha's Vineyard are cannibalized by nearby vagabonds in parks. :feelsdevil:

i don't see how banning abortion and supposedly "reducing female promiscuity" is going to help incels, we're not having sex either way :feelsseriously:
Reducing promiscuity means they will be ashamed to go out dressed like whores and ride the cc and make onlyfans videos for simps.

Reducing promiscuity means they will be ashamed to go out dressed like whores and ride the cc and make onlyfans videos for simps.
but if a woman could choose between no sex and sex with an incel, she would choose the former. the damage is already done when it comes to hypergamy.

but if a woman could choose between no sex and sex with an incel, she would choose the former. the damage is already done when it comes to hypergamy.
Of course she would choose the incel. They fuck dogs when no chad is around, so if they had no access to chads they would choose incels. In the past most men who had children would be considered incels today because there was more slut shaming.

Of course she would choose the incel. They fuck dogs when no chad is around, so if they had no access to chads they would choose incels. In the past most men who had children would be considered incels today because there was more slut shaming.
well abortion is banned in my country and women still fuck either pretty boy nordics (if she's middle class or higher) or thugmaxxed druglords (if she's poor) exclusively. in fact in my country they don't even try to hide their hatred for ugly men. dogs legit have a higher SMV than truecels.

well abortion is banned in my country and women still fuck either pretty boy nordics (if she's middle class or higher) or thugmaxxed druglords (if she's poor) exclusively. in fact in my country they don't even try to hide their hatred for ugly men. dogs legit have a higher SMV than truecels.
Your country is still cucked then, they need to slut shame those whores more like in the past. Most foids won't do things that aren't socially acceptable.

Your country is still cucked then, they need to slut shame those whores more like in the past. Most foids won't do things that aren't socially acceptable.
true my country has gotten pretty cucked in the last 10 years, people here have always been trying to imitate america for better or worse (usually worse).

true my country has gotten pretty cucked in the last 10 years, people here have always been trying to imitate america for better or worse (usually worse).
That's why we have to defeat degeneracy, and put cucks and whores back in their place.

What makes you think that a foid who gets pregnant won't get pregnant again? A foid who has 3 pregnancies and brings all 3 to term is a bigger burden on the state than a foid who has 5 pregnancies and brings only 1 to term.
Because the reason for abortion is usually "I don't feel like having the baby right now". If foids wanted to NEVER have a baby they could get their tubes tied, or go on the birth control pill indefinitely. But whores don't use any form of birth control. They let Tyrone hit it raw, over and over, and then find other guys on Tinder to creampie them every day/week over, and over, untils "oops I got preggers" and then they murder the baby and start doing it all over again.

Why the fuck would a foid get rawdogged, not use birth control, murder the baby, and then NOT get her tubes tied, NOT go on the pill, and just keep doing it over and over? Cause all foids are out of control rawdog whores that use abortion as a form of birth control and want taxpayers to pay for the murder of their child.

If we actually wanted to reduce the population, we would give foids FREE hysterectomies before they have their first baby. A hysterectomy prevents the foid from having a baby in the future, an abortion does not.

Le empathetique genderinos

Because the reason for abortion is usually "I don't feel like having the baby right now". If foids wanted to NEVER have a baby they could get their tubes tied, or go on the birth control pill indefinitely. But whores don't use any form of birth control. They let Tyrone hit it raw, over and over, and then find other guys on Tinder to creampie them every day/week over, and over, untils "oops I got preggers" and then they murder the baby and start doing it all over again.

Why the fuck would a foid get rawdogged, not use birth control, murder the baby, and then NOT get her tubes tied, NOT go on the pill, and just keep doing it over and over? Cause all foids are out of control rawdog whores that use abortion as a form of birth control and want taxpayers to pay for the murder of their child.

If we actually wanted to reduce the population, we would give foids FREE hysterectomies before they have their first baby. A hysterectomy prevents the foid from having a baby in the future, an abortion does not.
You have this weird obsession with foids getting rawdogged by Tyrone, but you didn't actually address my point, which is that your "foids will get pregnant later" argument is highly flawed when you are talking about population control. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I wasn't even talking about population numbers in the first place, mine was about family planning.

It's funny how emotional you are about abortion. :feelskek:

Are females real human beings?
These creatures kill their offspring casually, it seems that to them it's as natural as taking a shit. Not a care in the world. And when you prevent them from killing their offspring, they screech like wild animals...

Also I'm not religious, but this abortion business really seems like a child sacrifice cult to satan lul, it's creepy as fuck
You are not wrong, they are devils making sacrifices to her god Moloch, I can't imagine anything as cruel as killing someone that can't defend itself as a baby. But they do and not feel even the slightly remorse about it, most of them do it even 2, 3, 4 times... who would do that if not a monster?

1200px-Foster_Bible_Pictures_0074-1_Offering_to_Molech.jpg

It's about giving people who won't be responsible parents a chance to reconsider whether they actually want to become parents. It's about saving taxpayer money that the state might otherwise have to spend on poorfags.

Tradcucks have this absurd idea that foids will somehow stop fucking Chads and Tyrones if abortion is wholly outlawed and criminalized. No they won't. Normies will always prioritize short-term gratification over long-term consequences, consequences that everyone else has to bear.
Surprise surprise, the guy who's an agecuck is also for another feminist point which also ruins the lives of innocent people.

You're lucky I'm not a mod here.

Surprise surprise, the guy who's an agecuck is also for another feminist point which also ruins the lives of innocent people.

You're lucky I'm not a mod here.
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

muuuuuuuuuuuh censors opposing opinions, classic redditor behaviour

They're not fucking babies. At six weeks those things should have about as much rights as stem cells in a flask. Quit your faux outrage and at least have the intellectual honesty to admit that you are moralfagging about "muh babies", that your view stems from a traditionally religious doctrine that "life begins at muh conception", and that "femoid has too many rights" is just a pathetic excuse for you to seem more credible.
The development stage of the creature has little to do with it, babies post birth aren't fully developed humans either (no teeth, breasts, etc) yet they are still called humans. I find it bizarre when people say your existence began at birth, you didn't just appear in the womb 5 minutes before birth, you were a part of your mother's body, if your mother is considered alive then by default the creature in her was alive too. Also people always say your birth is when you "entered the world", this is nonsensical, a fetus is in the world too, saying a fetus isn't a part of the world is like saying someone's lung isn't in the world because it is inside the body.

Women are hypocrites on the matter anyway, they say quotes like you do "it wasn't a life yet" and so on yet on their next pregnancy they show off their 8 week scans on Facebook. Oh but I thought life only started at birth ladies?

Thread worth bumping.

Thank God they overturned Roe vs. Wade, foids should start using condoms more and deprive Chad of rawdog sex.

Pean Only...hopefully.

Thread worth bumping.

Thank God they overturned Roe vs. Wade, foids should start using condoms more and deprive Chad of rawdog sex.
This thread reminds me there are some really dumb feminist supporting incels on this site.

This thread reminds me there are some really dumb feminist supporting incels on this site.
one of them is a literal mod (if not multiple mods)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back