Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foids abort 20% of all pregnancies

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
I think I've stumbled on this article before but this statistic didn't stick. I thought at most maybe 1 in a hundred babies were aborted, but no it's 1 in 5.

Screenshot 20210904 103520

The article is about the numbers going down but they are just so staggeringly high it's mind-boggling.

800,000+ per year means abortion murders are still killing twice as many people as covid is. Yet everyone is acting like covid is the worst thing to ever happen to human civilization, but at the same time wholeheartedly encourage killing more babies by abortion.

HDAIUni d 20210904104802629

Foids are fighting in support of almost a million of these murders per year.

Screenshot 20210904 105232

Last edited:
I see you are a pedo and a sexist... Of course females should be able to have promiscuous unprotected sex whenever they want and without any consequences :soy:

Abortion shows exactly what women are viewed as, like gods, that's why they are allowed to kill innocent human beings like that and face no legal or any consequences at all, they are playing god and people are supporting it

Last edited:
Want to see how cucked men are these days? The soys at r/MensRights actually support women's abortion rights and think 6 weeks isn't enough time to book an abortion, and that women should be given more time to kill their baby.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/phergb/is_the_6_week_limit_really_unreasonable_in_texas/

These low-T feminist men think women don't know how biology works, and can't determine whether Tyrone rawdogged them or not, or whether they use condoms or not. If these are the cunts that fight for mens rights then men are fucking doomed.

Poor kids never get a chance. That image is haunting, people have no soul, why are they making children if they dont want to give birth and raise them.

women are sadistic demons

Want to see how cucked men are these days? The soys at r/MensRights actually support women's abortion rights and think 6 weeks isn't enough time to book an abortion, and that women should be given more time to kill their baby.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/phergb/is_the_6_week_limit_really_unreasonable_in_texas/

These low-T feminist men think women don't know how biology works, and can't determine whether Tyrone rawdogged them or not, or whether they use condoms or not. If these are the cunts that fight for mens rights then men are fucking doomed.

@Dotrinfobe you aren't particularly keen on abortion restrictions or think they are that effective. Opposing abortion is usually something tradcucks do also. Thoughts?

6 weeks rule is just tradcucks trying to ban abortion without the risk of getting immediately overturned by court.

tradcucks should mind their own business :feelsjuice:

if their tradition and their church is valuable enough, they'd be able to shame and social pressure foids into not having abortion, not to have pre martital sex, not to have divoces.
So is @CrackingYs bringing up a non issue with abortion?

Also shame and social pressure is often not adequate enough because you need real penalties under the law to keep people from doing things you don't want them to do. Social stigma can be overturned but laws can't as easily be.
have you seen Amish communties trying to get into politics and ban abortion? nope. they just mind their own buisness. they dont NEED anti-abortion laws, they live under their own customs, and the foids there dont have pre martital sex, dont have abortion, dont divorce. if they do they get shunned by the community and wont be able to live there any more.
Conservatives got the religious Christians into politics in the 1980s with the so called moral majority. Now it's just a given that trad Christians that aren't amish are heavily involved in politics. It's not changing anytime soon tbh
so why cant conservative cucks do the same? why tf they feel the need to control others? :feelshehe:

moralists, both on left and right wings, are cancer to freedom :feelsdevil:
Idc so much about that (after all the overall idea from a lot of people here is that women's actions need to be controlled more like sub 8 men's are already) but as you had said this 6 week abortion ban is pretty much a gimmick.

That's why it's so funny to see people freaking out about this. It's been frontpage news on reddit for a few days now.

Abortion is sick.

NEgroids use it as a form of birth control.

so why cant conservative cucks do the same? why tf they feel the need to control others? :feelshehe:

moralists, both on left and right wings, are cancer to freedom :feelsdevil:
Women have proven that they do not deserve freedom or rights of any kind. Women's right to make important decisions like "should I murder my baby?" really need to be taken away from them because they aren't thinking logically and make immoral decisions based on their feelings. And unfortunately women feel that their desire to fuck Chad is more important than a child's life. We have given these immoral people the right to murder other people for their own selfish reasons, and it needs to stop.

Thought that percentage would be higher

jfl landlocked rural areas far away the coast or the south or metropolitan areas of any kind are the only conservative places left in the US @MarquisDeSade
That use to be the case twenty years ago in the past, I'm in one of the most isolated areas of the country, and still, ex Californians or shitlibs invade it monthly like a plague of locusts. :feelsclown:
I think I've stumbled on this article before but this statistic didn't stick. I thought at most maybe 1 in a hundred babies were aborted, but no it's 1 in 5.

View attachment 489011

The article is about the numbers going down but they are just so staggeringly high it's mind-boggling.

800,000+ per year means abortion murders are still killing twice as many people as covid is. Yet everyone is acting like covid is the worst thing to ever happen to human civilization, but at the same time wholeheartedly encourage killing more babies by abortion.

View attachment 489017

View attachment 489026
You need to account for the historical unprecedented drop in fertility inside the United States also, abortions have gone down simply for the fact that foids no longer even get pregnant anymore where sexual activity for the majority of men has gone down tremendously hitting the ground pavement like a rock thrown down a steep canyon because it is virtually non-existent everywhere. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Are females real human beings?
These creatures kill their offspring casually, it seems that to them it's as natural as taking a shit. Not a care in the world. And when you prevent them from killing their offspring, they screech like wild animals...

Also I'm not religious, but this abortion business really seems like a child sacrifice cult to satan lul, it's creepy as fuck

Are females real human beings?
These creatures kill their offspring casually, it seems that to them it's as natural as taking a shit. Not a care in the world. And when you prevent them from killing their offspring, they screech like wild animals...

Also I'm not religious, but this abortion business really seems like a child sacrifice cult to satan lul, it's creepy as fuck
They're lesser human beings and what we have is the direct result of what happens when you place them in positions of authority within a society, what happens afterward? They destroy entire societies over time once granted power and authority. :feelsjuice:

The legal status of abortion will have zero, I repeat, zero impact on inceldom.

Abortions are based.

The legal status of abortion will have zero, I repeat, zero impact on inceldom.

Abortions are based.
The only reason abortion exists is so whores who get rawdogged can murder a baby. It doesn't help incels in any way. There's absolutely nothing based about giving foids the right to murder babies. It's like you don't even know what "based" is. What exactly is "based" about giving foids the right to murder babies but NOT giving that same right to men?

Do you understand how stupid you sound by supporting women having MORE rights than men?

It's the opposite of based. It makes you a fucking feminist.

Well, seeing the world as it is now, it may be better for kids not to be born.
At the same time, someone, whose one fucking job is to birth and raise a baby,
goes out of her way to kill her/him when absolutely defenseless, cos mah hedonism and hypothetical Chads cock, it's abhorrent.
Misogyny is the basest of virtues.

Well, seeing the world as it is now, it may be better for kids not to be born.
Abortion DOES NOT reduce the population.

The type of whores who murder babies by abortion still have the ability of having more babies later on. They just use abortion as a form of birth control. It's not like killing one baby prevents the foid from getting pregnant again... in fact it probably increases odds of that happening. Once she realises how easy it is to abort babies, hell why bother using condoms? Just let Tyrone hit it raw, and get another abortion.

Foids just enjoy having the option of killing one baby and opting to have another roll of the dice later on. She's GOING to roll the dice again. She's going to get rawdogged again.

Abortion DOES NOT reduce the population.

The type of whores who murder babies by abortion still have the ability of having more babies later on. They just use abortion as a form of birth control. It's not like killing one baby prevents the foid from getting pregnant again... in fact it probably increases odds of that happening. Once she realises how easy it is to abort babies, hell why bother using condoms? Just let Tyrone hit it raw, and get another abortion.

Foids just enjoy having the option of killing one baby and opting to have another roll of the dice later on. She's GOING to roll the dice again. She's going to get rawdogged again.
Well, I didn't take that into consideration. It was still pretty :bluepill: of me. That makes foids even worse.:feelsohgod:

The only reason abortion exists is so whores who get rawdogged can murder a baby. It doesn't help incels in any way. There's absolutely nothing based about giving foids the right to murder babies. It's like you don't even know what "based" is. What exactly is "based" about giving foids the right to murder babies but NOT giving that same right to men?

Do you understand how stupid you sound by supporting women having MORE rights than men?

It's the opposite of based. It makes you a fucking feminist.
They're not fucking babies. At six weeks those things should have about as much rights as stem cells in a flask. Quit your faux outrage and at least have the intellectual honesty to admit that you are moralfagging about "muh babies", that your view stems from a traditionally religious doctrine that "life begins at muh conception", and that "femoid has too many rights" is just a pathetic excuse for you to seem more credible.

By making abortion about "femoid's rights" you're actually ceding ground to the exact feminists who want to portray any discussion of abortion as one that is inextricably tied to feminism. It isn't.

If femoids didn't have the right to choose, but men did -- would you still be opposed to abortion in a system where the father could compel the femoid to obtain an abortion, or order the femoid to carry the thing to term? Because that's a system that I would consider supporting.

Like every other tradcuck you're under the ridiculous impression that banning abortion will somehow make femoids less promiscuous. No it won't JFL.

bringing less ppl into the world should be encouraged
It's about giving people who won't be responsible parents a chance to reconsider whether they actually want to become parents. It's about saving taxpayer money that the state might otherwise have to spend on poorfags.

Tradcucks have this absurd idea that foids will somehow stop fucking Chads and Tyrones if abortion is wholly outlawed and criminalized. No they won't. Normies will always prioritize short-term gratification over long-term consequences, consequences that everyone else has to bear.

do you really want more incels to be born? why let children be born to mothers who wanted to kill them? i don't see how banning abortion and supposedly "reducing female promiscuity" is going to help incels, we're not having sex either way :feelsseriously:. even if this is a moral issue, as i said, the baby is better off in heaven than on this piece of shit planet, some people here would pay good money to have a painless death like they can.

View attachment 489011

View attachment 489017

View attachment 489026
All because the fucking whores can’t resist chads cum inside them

It's about giving people who won't be responsible parents a chance to reconsider whether they actually want to become parents. It's about saving taxpayer money that the state might otherwise have to spend on poorfags.
What to you mean "parents"? The parents don't have right to make the decision to murder a child, only the woman does. Also see my response to Deathmint. Foids who abort babies don't somehow lose their right to have babies in the future --- I would bet MOST women who abort babies DO have more babies later on, and probably more abortions. Also, abortions do not save taxpayers money. Most hospitals, medical programs, nurse and doctor wages, and abortion clinics are funded by taxpayers. If a foid has 1 abortion, she can has every right to get pregnant again, and have more abortions. She probably will. So it's not like aborting one baby, will prevent another one from being born.

Tradcucks have this absurd idea that foids will somehow stop fucking Chads and Tyrones if abortion is wholly outlawed and criminalized. No they won't. Normies will always prioritize short-term gratification over long-term consequences, consequences that everyone else has to bear.
Abortions supports a culture of promiscuous irresponsible sex out of wedlock AND murder. Basically it facilitates whores being whores, having multiple partners, polygamy, unprotected sex, STD transmission.... hedonism and degeneracy. NONE of this stuff helps incels find long term monogamous relationships. If you support abortions, you support whores, and think they should continue to be whores. It's just such a dumb position to take.

The fact that you're siding with females and want to give them rights that men don't have is proof that you're a feminist.

Imagine watching ER on the news and thinking: "woah, so disgusting! killing innocent humans!" and the next day you go to the doctor to get your 3rd abortion.

What to you mean "parents"? The parents don't have right to make the decision to murder a child, only the woman does. Also see my response to Deathmint. Foids who abort babies don't somehow lose their right to have babies in the future --- I would bet MOST women who abort babies DO have more babies later on, and probably more abortions. Also, abortions do not save taxpayers money. Most hospitals, medical programs, nurse and doctor wages, and abortion clinics are funded by taxpayers. If a foid has 1 abortion, she can has every right to get pregnant again, and have more abortions. She probably will. So it's not like aborting one baby, will prevent another one from being born.
What's cheaper? Extracting a blastocyst in a simple, one-time procedure or having to pay for almost two decades' worth of public education, healthcare, social services, and possibly incarceration? Because poorfags with poor parent(s) are disproportionately more likely to be a burden on the taxpayer. It's not about the raw population numbers. Timing is another big reason why family planning is based.

Abortions supports a culture of promiscuous irresponsible sex out of wedlock AND murder. Basically it facilitates whores being whores, having multiple partners, polygamy, unprotected sex, STD transmission.... hedonism and degeneracy. NONE of this stuff helps incels find long term monogamous relationships.
That culture would continue to exist with or without abortion. Helping incels find long-term monogamous relationships is an outlandish pipe dream. Even if outlawing abortions does change normie sexual behaviour, which it probably won't, foids will go from having unprotected sex with Chads to having protected sex with Chads. How does that benefit you exactly?

If you support abortions, you support whores, and think they should continue to be whores. It's just such a dumb position to take. The fact that you're siding with females and want to give them rights that men don't have is proof that you're a feminist.
Again with the straw man. You haven't answered my question -- would you still oppose abortion if it were men who had the right to choose?

Repeating "you're a feminist if you don't agree" ad nauseam doesn't help your case, it just makes you sound like a retard, which you are. Your argument hinges on a propositional fallacy; specifically, affirming the consequent.

> People who are feminists support abortion.
> You support abortion.
> Therefore, you are a feminist.

Same nonsense as:

> Dogs have four legs.
> My cat has four legs.
> Therefore, my cat is a dog.

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
If I had a choice either to save 100 human foids from decapitation (in surgeon simulator 2) or this birdie and her eggs from forest fire, I would without hesitation choose to save the bird.

I'm personally fine with early month abortions, if you don't allow these hypegamous monsters to do that, they will either torture or murder their toddlers, or destroy their lives. And in the cucked States I believe sheboons have disproportionately high abortion rates, which is good.
However, when there's a full fetus that resembles a human, foids shouldn't be allowed to have full anaesthesia: they must watch their child getting sucked out from the vagina, its tiny bones and organs becoming an indistinguishable mash of blood and tissue. And than they should be charged with child murder. :feelshmm:

Again with the straw man. You haven't answered my question -- would you still oppose abortion if it were men who had the right to choose?

Repeating "you're a feminist if you don't agree" ad nauseam doesn't help your case, it just makes you sound like a retard, which you are. Your argument hinges on a propositional fallacy; specifically, affirming the consequent.

> People who are feminists support abortion.
> You support abortion.
> Therefore, you are a feminist.

Same nonsense as:

> Dogs have four legs.
> My cat has four legs.
> Therefore, my cat is a dog.
It's not a "straw man argument" if I have thoroughly explained why you're wrong about all this. Saying you're a feminist because of your dumb beliefs is not even a straw man argument, it was my conclusion.

What's cheaper? Extracting a blastocyst in a simple, one-time procedure or having to pay for almost two decades' worth of public education, healthcare, social services, and possibly incarceration? Because poorfags with poor parent(s) are disproportionately more likely to be a burden on the taxpayer. It's not about the raw population numbers. Timing is another big reason why family planning is based.
Funny enough, THIS actually is a straw man argument. What the fuck are you even talking about?

It's not a "straw man argument" if I have thoroughly explained why you're wrong about all this. Saying you're a feminist because of your dumb beliefs is not even a straw man argument, it was my conclusion.
You haven't explained anything, all you did was throw a tantrum when people naturally started to disagree.

Funny enough, THIS actually is a straw man argument. What the fuck are you even talking about?
You argued that abortion doesn't save taxpayer dollars, so I explained why it does. It's that simple.

Woman who abort just don't deserve to pass their genes on, they are doing us a favour aborting, is kinda sad for the kids tho.

You argued that abortion doesn't save taxpayer dollars, so I explained why it does.
No you didn't.

You asked me if "extracting a blastocyst in a simple, one-time procedure is cheaper than having to pay for almost two decades' worth ofpublic education, healthcare, social services, and possibly incarceration?"

That is a straw man argument. I never said that. I said "abortions do not save taxpayers money". To refute that claim you would have to prove that abortions save taxpayers money.

Last edited:
No you didn't.

You asked me if "extracting a blastocyst in a simple, one-time procedure is cheaper than having to pay for almost two decades' worth ofpublic education, healthcare, social services, and possibly incarceration?"

That is a straw man argument. I never said that. I said "abortions cost taxpayers money".

You did not. You said, and I quote:
abortions do not save taxpayers money.

[UWSL]That's wholly different from saying "abortions cost taxpayers money". [/UWSL]

My question highlighted the absurdity of your suggestion that "abortions do not save taxpayers money". It isn't a straw man to point out that fetuses which aren't aborted end up heavily reliant on the state if they have unprepared, irresponsible parents.

I apologize for mistakenly assuming that you would be able to read between the lines like any reasonably intelligent person.

You did not. You said, and I quote:

[UWSL]That's wholly different from saying "abortions cost taxpayers money". [/UWSL]

My question highlighted the absurdity of your suggestion that "abortions do not save taxpayers money". It isn't a straw man to point out that fetuses which aren't aborted end up heavily reliant on the state if they have unprepared, irresponsible parents.

I apologize for mistakenly assuming that you would be able to read between the lines like any reasonably intelligent person.
Yes I updated my quote even before you replied.

I also said "most hospitals, medical programs, nurse and doctor wages, and abortion clinics are funded by taxpayers.".

You're simply not going to be able to refute that, because it's a fact. Planned Parenthood has a certain % of its funds from federal taxes.

Yes I updated my quote even before you replied.

I also said "most hospitals, medical programs, nurse and doctor wages, and abortion clinics are funded by taxpayers.".

You're simply not going to be able to refute that, because it's a fact. Planned Parenthood has a certain % of its funds from federal taxes.

1) I don't need to refute that. All I need to do is point out that to the state, the cost of an abortion is far less than the cost of having a crotch goblin.

2) Supporting abortions doesn't mean you necessarily have to support state-sponsored abortions.

1) I don't need to refute that. All I need to do is point out that to the state, the cost of an abortion is far less than the cost of having a crotch goblin.
Yes you do. Because otherwise THAT is a "straw man argument".

I said that abortions cost taxpayer money / does not save tax payer money. And to refute that you're coming up with something else to argue, saying "it's cheaper to abort than to raise a child to adulthood", and using that to make it sound like I'm wrong. I did not compare the taxpayer cost of raising a child to an abortion, I just said it costs taxpayer money to have an abortion.

straw-man-fallacy_3518d7c89e.jpg

EFy8pr9UEAABcpw.jpg

2) Supporting abortions doesn't mean you necessarily have to support state-sponsored abortions.
I also didn't say that. I said you're feminist for supporting whores having abortions.

Yes you do. Because otherwise THAT is a "straw man argument".

I said that abortions cost taxpayer money / does not save tax payer money. And to refute that you're coming up with something else to argue, saying "it's cheaper to abort than to raise a child to adulthood", and using that to make it sound like I'm wrong. I did not compare the taxpayer cost of raising a child to an abortion, I just said it costs taxpayer money to have an abortion.

straw-man-fallacy_3518d7c89e.jpg

EFy8pr9UEAABcpw.jpg

I also didn't say that. I said you're feminist for supporting whores having abortions.
Like I've already pointed out, you keep conflating "abortion costs taxpayer money" with "abortion does not save taxpayer money". I addressed the latter statement, which was the statement you originally wrote.

Comparing the costs of aborting to the costs of not aborting is an integral element of evaluating the state's cost savings from abortion; so suggesting that "it's cheaper to abort than to raise a child" is not a distortion per se, but a statement that indirectly reveals the emptiness of your claims.

You implied that supporting abortions necessitates supporting state-funded institutions providing abortions.

It's evident you have no interest in combating feminazism, and that you are adopting this counter-feminist narrative merely to draw attention away from the fact that your stance on abortion is motivatedly wholly by "fetuses are babies" religious faggotry.

Comparing the costs of aborting to the costs of not aborting is an integral element of evaluating the state's cost savings from abortion; so suggesting that "it's cheaper to abort than to raise a child" is not a distortion per se, but a statement that indirectly reveals the emptiness of your claims.
But what youre trying to say doesnt hold up anyways. I already said above that foids who have abortions can still get pregnant again, and still give birth later on. And I bet MOST women who abort a baby actually do end up having a baby later on.

So if a foid has 5 pregnancies, aborts 4 of them, and gives birth to the last one, then what taxpayer money has been saved? It will still cost more than having 1 pregnancy and 1 birth. And it will certainly cost more taxpayer money than using birth control and having zero abortions and zero births.

If somehow having an abortion prevented the foid from having a baby in the future (eg. abortion requires a forced hysterectomy) then maybe I could get on board with it being a long term tax savings.

Last edited:
Does anyone think we would be better off as a society were all the fetuses carried to term and born? Does anyone really want to live in a world with more whores, feminists, cucks, simps, degenerates, drug addicts, and criminals?

Does anyone think we would be better off as a society were all the fetuses carried to term and born? Does anyone really want to live in a world with more whores, feminists, cucks, simps, degenerates, drug addicts, and criminals?
Again. Guys, get it through your heads. Abortions DO NOT reduce the population. Foids who abort usually end up having more unprotected sex, more abortions, and more babies later on.

It's not like as abortions increase the population decreases.

Imagine watching ER on the news and thinking: "woah, so disgusting! killing innocent humans!" and the next day you go to the doctor to get your 3rd abortion.
:bigbrain:

Again. Guys, get it through your heads. Abortions DO NOT reduce the population. Foids who abort usually end up having more unprotected sex, more abortions, and more babies later on.

It's not like as abortions increase the population decreases.
:feelstastyman:

Abortion by definition reduces the amount of future children being born.
They're not fucking babies. At six weeks those things should have about as much rights as stem cells in a flask. Quit your faux outrage and at least have the intellectual honesty to admit that you are moralfagging about "muh babies", that your view stems from a traditionally religious doctrine that "life begins at muh conception", and that "femoid has too many rights" is just a pathetic excuse for you to seem more credible.

By making abortion about "femoid's rights" you're actually ceding ground to the exact feminists who want to portray any discussion of abortion as one that is inextricably tied to feminism. It isn't.

If femoids didn't have the right to choose, but men did -- would you still be opposed to abortion in a system where the father could compel the femoid to obtain an abortion, or order the femoid to carry the thing to term? Because that's a system that I would consider supporting.

Like every other tradcuck you're under the ridiculous impression that banning abortion will somehow make femoids less promiscuous. No it won't JFL.
Based.

My views on abortion piss of both the emotionalistic tradcucks and the emotionalistic liberal feminists- abortion should be legal, but only with the permission of a foids husband or father :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
:feelstastyman:

Abortion by definition reduces the amount of future children being born.
No. It does not. Foids can still get preganant again have babies later on after having an abortion.

Here's a graph of US abortions:
Graphusabrate

And here's a graph of the US population. Abortions of over 1 million per year didnt even make a dent in the population. (Actually it may have made a very tiny dent in 1970)

Why do you think abortions don't impact the population at all? Cause the foids just end up having another baby later on.

Last edited:
No. It does not. Foids can still get preganant again have babies later on after having an abortion.

Here's a graph of US abortions:
View attachment 489395

And here's a graph of the US population. Abortions of over 1 million per year didnt even make a dent in the population. (Actually it may have made a very tiny dent in 1970)

View attachment 489396

Why do you think abortions don't impact the population at all? Cause the foids just end up having another baby later on.
US birth rate:

fertility-rate-us-1800-2020.jpg

The population is increasing, yes, but not as much as it would have without abortion.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back