Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foid YELLS at teacher because she got paired up with me

This is a issue that they DON'T talk about. It is actually toxic femininity. Women who judge people based on how
they look, their social status, expect men to earn more etc etc.

Toxic femininity doesnt exist you misogynistic inkwell:soy::foidSoy:

So Excited Flirting GIF
Fuck her in the ass.

Male teachers don't get shoved around from my experience it is no surprise as to why the system wants more men in education/academia.

Foids like her bank on having a pushover for a teacher.

She told me after the teacher left: "Id rather get sick and stay home than go with you"
Brutal, but did you have any earlier beef with her to make her hate you so much?

Brutal, but did you have any earlier beef with her to make her hate you so much?
Yes i did. She was one time vaping and blowing smoke in my face and i punched her. Her Chad boyfriend came up to me after school and treathend me

Don't forget to record everything while in her presence at the cafeteria.
Just in case she feels like making up some false harassment accusations.

Don't forget to record everything while in her presence at the cafeteria.
Just in case she feels like making up some false harassment accusations.
I will. But i was planing on taking creepshots.

Yes i did. She was one time vaping and blowing smoke in my face and i punched her. Her Chad boyfriend came up to me after school and treathend me
jfl so another used hole

Male teachers don't get shoved around from my experience it is no surprise as to why the system wants more men in education/academia.

Foids like her bank on having a pushover for a teacher.
Agreed. She was litirally bothering everyone by screaming.

Had a similar memory in my high school. Fucking brutal man. They don't even hide their hate for subhumans.

Had a similar memory in my high school. Fucking brutal man. They don't even hide their hate for subhumans.
And when You ask them If they hate You they pretend like theyve been Nice to you:feelsseriously:

TL;DR
Foid got paiREd up with me and lost hER shit.

Before i start explaining what happened, i need to give context:

I don't know how stuff goes down in other countries, but in Romania, there are technologic highschools.
And here, we learn about food chemestry science and engenering. I picked food chemestry.
Usually because schools are poor and need to teach us irl skills(in this case, baking, cooking, and to practice and apply food chemestry) the principal of the school calls nearby companies, factories, restaurants, cafetarias, etc. (Basically any place with food)
Its the time of the school semester where we are supposed to pick where we shall go to practice.

ACTUAL STORY STARTS HERE:

i picked the cafetaria, i was the only one that did for the reason that i didn't want to spend time with my classmates. Im a retarded sub5 subhuman unloveable sperg.

At one point, a girl that didn't pick any options because she was sick and didn't come to school, eventually showed up. Thus, it was her turn to choose where she will go like the rest of us did.

All the places were occupied, there was only one more. The cafetaria.
And oh boy, she fucking SCREAMED. And im not exagerating. She litirally said: "BUT TEEEEAAAACHER, WHY???"
She started having a fucking meltdown. A whimpy one, kinda like this one in the video but less extreme:

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/vWnGS2jcDis?si=CaV_7CcjlMrfG8EQ

The teacher, who was male, being based as shit told her she was overreacting (thank you Mr.T) and she didn't let her gobanywhere else.:feelsjuice::feelsPop:

You know what makes me fucking mad? I DIDN'T RECORD ANY OF IT. I SHOULD HAVE. I should have recorded it because i don't want any of you guys to think im a fucking LARPer.

She told me after the teacher left: "Id rather get sick and stay home than go with you"

Fuck Man. Brutal.

School starts on monday. And then, we will start going to the cafetaria. We will be the only students there. So basically what im asking is "maybe do i have a chance at ascension?" If you guys know what i mean:society::society: to do the hanky panky with her conscent. To mingle without her wanting to.
(THIS IS A JOKE. I DO NOT MEAN ON SEXUALLY HARASSING ANY FEMALE)

Reminds me of when this stacy didn't want to be in the group I was in because i was in it. She even said it out loud. And she didn't even have to work with me one on one there was two other people in it jfl. I wasn't blackpilled back then tho so it didn't go to my head that much but looking back it pisses me off

Reminds me of when this stacy didn't want to be in the group I was in because i was in it. She even said it out loud. And she didn't even have to work with me one on one there was two other people in it jfl. I wasn't blackpilled back then tho so it didn't go to my head that much but looking back it pisses me off
Females dont have any shame in shaming someone else publicly because they know the general world will agree with them.

Females dont have any shame in shaming someone else publicly because they know the general world will agree with them.
Foids are disgusting creatures who treat you bad or good based on looks and not character. Normie men also do this but to a lesser extent. Foids are only the "empathetic" gender if it's a child or a non subhuman who's suffering

Bro this gives me flashbacks to when I was a young kid in school. As in any school we did plays for our parents too watch and I always liked to "act" so I wanted to be the prince in the story, and the girl who wanted to be princess legit started crying when she found out I would be the prince.

Already getting kinda blackpilled at that age (8/9), I also remember how all girls would like the Backstreet Boys and they all wanted the blonde guy in the group because the other Chads were "ugly". So I was like "you can't all share him" and they just looked at me like I was a retard, they already all preferred to be in Gigachads harem at that age.

Bro this gives me flashbacks to when I was a young kid in school. As in any school we did plays for our parents too watch and I always liked to "act" so I wanted to be the prince in the story, and the girl who wanted to be princess legit started crying when she found out I would be the prince.

Already getting kinda blackpilled at that age (8/9), I also remember how all girls would like the Backstreet Boys and they all wanted the blonde guy in the group because the other Chads were "ugly". So I was like "you can't all share him" and they just looked at me like I was a retard, they already all preferred to be in Gigachads harem at that age.
I wish there was a doomer Emoji to Express what i felt while Reading this
Artworks s7RFLmp3DyzIeSFD 7YVfSA t500x500

I still remember back in middle school gym class we were playing dodgeball and I happened to touch this fat girl on the shoulder cause dodging put me off balance. She started making this big scene about how I "judo chopped" her, really trying to get me in some kind of trouble but no one cared because she was fat at least.

I still remember back in middle school gym class we were playing dodgeball and I happened to touch this fat girl on the shoulder cause dodging put me off balance. She started making this big scene about how I "judo chopped" her, really trying to get me in some kind of trouble but no one cared because she was fat at least.
Brutal