Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foid YELLS at teacher because she got paired up with me

bus27jihad

bus27jihad

TeenWitch
-
TL;DR
Foid got paiREd up with me and lost hER shit.

Before i start explaining what happened, i need to give context:

I don't know how stuff goes down in other countries, but in Romania, there are technologic highschools.
And here, we learn about food chemestry science and engenering. I picked food chemestry.
Usually because schools are poor and need to teach us irl skills(in this case, baking, cooking, and to practice and apply food chemestry) the principal of the school calls nearby companies, factories, restaurants, cafetarias, etc. (Basically any place with food)
Its the time of the school semester where we are supposed to pick where we shall go to practice.

ACTUAL STORY STARTS HERE:

i picked the cafetaria, i was the only one that did for the reason that i didn't want to spend time with my classmates. Im a retarded sub5 subhuman unloveable sperg.

At one point, a girl that didn't pick any options because she was sick and didn't come to school, eventually showed up. Thus, it was her turn to choose where she will go like the rest of us did.

All the places were occupied, there was only one more. The cafetaria.
And oh boy, she fucking SCREAMED. And im not exagerating. She litirally said: "BUT TEEEEAAAACHER, WHY???"
She started having a fucking meltdown. A whimpy one, kinda like this one in the video but less extreme:

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/vWnGS2jcDis?si=CaV_7CcjlMrfG8EQ

The teacher, who was male, being based as shit told her she was overreacting (thank you Mr.T) and she didn't let her gobanywhere else.:feelsjuice::feelsPop:

You know what makes me fucking mad? I DIDN'T RECORD ANY OF IT. I SHOULD HAVE. I should have recorded it because i don't want any of you guys to think im a fucking LARPer.

She told me after the teacher left: "Id rather get sick and stay home than go with you"

Fuck Man. Brutal.

School starts on monday. And then, we will start going to the cafetaria. We will be the only students there. So basically what im asking is "maybe do i have a chance at ascension?" If you guys know what i mean:society::society: to do the hanky panky with her conscent. To mingle without her wanting to.
(THIS IS A JOKE. I DO NOT MEAN ON SEXUALLY HARASSING ANY FEMALE)

Last edited:
I was in Romania for awhile and found the foids to be just as terrible as American foids from my online experienced. Really seems from all the Romaniancels on here that Romania is just as terrible as America for chances at getting a girl.

I was in Romania for awhile and found the foids to be just as terrible as American foids from my online experienced. Really seems from all the Romaniancels on here that Romania is just as terrible as America for chances at getting a girl.
It truly is so. Never began for romaniancels.
I dont know why Andrew Tate keeps fucking babbling about "Muh TraDItioNal rOmANIA" when 99% of women here are westernised sluts
It do be looking like that v0 hvjezl9dgbda1

Last edited:
TL;DR

I don't know how stuff goes down in other countries, but in Romania, there are technologic highschools.
And here, we learn about food chemestry science and engenering. I picked food chemestry.
Usually because schools are poor and need to teach us irl skills(in this case, baking, cooking, and to practice and apply food chemestry) the principal of the school calls nearby companies, factories, restaurants, cafetarias, etc. (Basically any place with food)
Its the time of the school semester where we are supposed to pick where we shall go to practice.

i picked the cafetaria, i was the only one that did for the reason that i didn't want to spend time with my classmates. Im a retarded sub5 subhuman unloveable sperg.

At one point, a girl that didn't pick any options because she was sick and didn't come to school, eventually showed up. Thus, it was her turn to choose where she will go like the rest of us did.

And oh boy, she fucking SCREAMED. And im not exagerating. She litirally said: "BUT TEEEEAAAACHER, WHY???"
She started having a fucking meltdown. A whimpy one, kinda like this one in the video but less extreme:

The teacher, who was male, being based as shit told her she was overreacting (thank you Mr.T) and she didn't let her gobanywhere else.:feelsjuice::feelsPop:

You know what makes me fucking mad? I DIDN'T RECORD ANY OF IT. I SHOULD HAVE. I should have recorded it because i don't want any of you guys to think im a fucking LARPer.

She told me after the teacher left: "Id rather get sick and stay home than go with you"

Fuck Man. Brutal.

School starts on monday. And then, we will start going to the cafetaria. We will be the only students there. So basically what im asking is "maybe do i have a chance at ascension?" If you guys know what i mean:society::society: to do the hanky panky with her conscent. To mingle without her wanting to.

This is Solid concrete evidence that females are evil

No better nostalgic suifuel than thinking back to the occassions when my female classmates were thinking up excuses to avoid sitting next to me:feelsohgod:.

No better nostalgic suifuel than thinking back to the occassions when my female classmates were thinking up excuses to avoid sitting next to me:feelsohgod:.
Females would rather be thrown into a fucking volcano than be Nice to an ugly male

Females are mentally ill
I dont think you are saying this our of resentment. I think you are saying this out the fact that females have lower brain capasity than males

View: https://youtu.be/dd-gPhuhBKE?t=198

1000Genomes_30x Global Study-wide6404A=0.8599C=0.1401
1000Genomes_30x African Sub1786A=0.7447C=0.2553
1000Genomes_30x Europe Sub1266A=0.9447C=0.0553
1000Genomes_30x South Asian Sub1202A=0.7413C=0.2587
1000Genomes_30x East Asian Sub1170A=0.9966C=0.0034
1000Genomes_30x American Sub980A=0.943C=0.057

2023 07 18 11 31 05 Promethease Report  Mozilla Firefox

The schizophrenia risk allele C of the TCF4 rs9960767 polymorphism disrupts sensorimotor gating in schizophrenia spectrum and healthy volunteers​

In a large-scale meta-analysis, it has been recently shown that the transcription factor 4 (TCF4) gene is among the most prominent susceptibility genes for schizophrenia. Moreover, transgenic mice overexpressing TCF4 in the brain display a reduction of sensorimotor gating measured by prepulse inhibition (PPI) of the acoustic startle response (ASR). PPI is heritable and has been established as an important translational endophenotype of schizophrenia. We therefore investigated the impact of the schizophrenia susceptibility gene TCF4 (rs9960767) on sensorimotor gating of the ASR in healthy humans and in patients with a schizophrenia spectrum disorder. We assessed PPI, startle reactivity, and habituation of the ASR in two independent samples. The first sample consisted of 107 healthy volunteers from London, UK. The second sample was a schizophrenia spectrum group (n = 113) of 73 schizophrenia patients and 40 individuals at high risk for schizophrenia from Bonn, Germany (total sample n = 220). In both samples, PPI was strongly decreased in carriers of the schizophrenia risk allele C of the TCF4 gene (meta-analysis across both samples: p = 0.00002), whereas startle reactivity and habituation were unaffected by TCF4 genotype. Sensorimotor gating is modulated by TCF4 genotype, indicating an influential role of TCF4 gene variations in the development of early information-processing deficits in schizophrenia.

TL;DR

Fuck Man. Brutal.

Bash her head in. ( in Fortnite)

I didn't do group projects.

I dont think you are saying this our of resentment. I think you are saying this out the fact that females have lower brain capasity than males
Ye, they do have low Brain capacity, but they are also crazy.

Can you try to sneak a photo of the girls in your high school? I'm curious how a typical group of teen girls from Romania would look.

I only saw some at a mall during a rainstorm while I was there and those teens were mostly all 13-16 year old Stacys but walking around seeing 25+ foids, almost none I encountered were beautiful. Most 25+ Romanian foids that I encountered were plain or average but almost everyone I encountered were 50+. Europe is a deadzone for young females in their prime teenage years and university years.

Can you try to sneak a photo of the girls in your high school? I'm curious how a typical group of teen girls from Romania would look.

I only saw some at a mall during a rainstorm while I was there and those teens were mostly all 13-16 year old Stacys but walking around seeing 25+ foids, almost none I encountered were beautiful. Most 25+ Romanian foids that I encountered were plain or average but almost everyone I encountered were 50+. Europe is a deadzone for young females in their prime teenage years and university years.
Ok i will post a pic gimmie a sec

TL;DR

Fuck Man. Brutal.

crazy story but that really is what it's like in eastern europe, our foids are atrocious and it was like this even in the 2000s before dating apps and social media.

in middleschool i ended up having two whores in class calling my family phone and telling them i had bad grades just to get me into trouble lol.

crazy story but that really is what it's like in eastern europe, our foids are atrocious and it was like this even in the 2000s before dating apps and social media.

in middleschool i ended up having two whores in class calling my family phone and telling them i had bad grades just to get me into trouble lol.
Brutal. Sorry to hear that brocle

I remember one bitch in second grade at school, she lied to the teacher about me insulting her so they'd move me to another seat away from her.

I remember one bitch in second grade at school, she lied to the teacher about me insulting her so they'd move me to another seat away from her.
Feelsbadman. I remember one time a girl dumped water on me for no reason

my fellow ethnoid they just age like shit, all women age like shit nowadays

it's called not getting any sleep and doing stupid fad diets like veganism

Doubtful it's as bad due to less landwhales inflating the egos of thin toilets and a lack of Tyrones to fuck said landwhales. Course if you're a truecel then it's pretty much impossible to get laid anywhere.

Doubtful it's as bad due to less landwhales inflating the egos of thin toilets and a lack of Tyrones to fuck said landwhales. Course if you're a truecel then it's pretty much impossible to get laid anywhere.

That reminds me of when I was in 3rd grade. I saw my crush in the shopping mall with her parents and she looked at me in horror as she told her dad to move her away. I didn’t even speak. She hid behind her dad looking terrified. At that point I was questioning what was wrong with me? Fuck this world

That reminds me of when I was in 3rd grade. I saw my crush in the shopping mall with her parents and she looked at me in horror as she told her dad to move her away from him. I didn’t even speak.
I saw my oneitis in the mall last week and she did that thing where she makes eye contact, then pretends to turn her head somewhere else

I saw my oneitis in the mall last week and she did that thing where she makes eye contact, then pretends to turn her head somewhere else
They would rather dislocate their necks then look at us.

all of those things are changing fast, obesity rate, immigration, etc. every country in europe is going to get 100,000 browns overnight "for work" and there's nothing that can stop it short of a war or some shit.

all of those things are changing fast, obesity rate, immigration, etc. every country in europe is going to get 100,000 browns overnight "for work" and there's nothing that can stop it short of a war or some shit.