Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid writes romance novel of wanting to fuck a gymcel (it has begun for gym maxxers)

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
78E6B7C3 FF4C 4ADA ABA9 ED6D76DBA04B

A3265795 6C65 44D2 8D59 60A8FA997184

Here’s the link to the massive lifefuel lolfuel:

Amazon product ASIN B08CD2B685View: https://www.amazon.ca/Working-Gymcel-Short-Molly-Manos-ebook/dp/B08CD2B685

However, you’ll notice something right off the bat. She claims that a gymcel is just a beta that lacks confidence. Even in a fantasy novel foids can’t imagine being with an incel who’s issue is his looks rather than “muh personality”. But based on the amount of fakecels that have been exposed on this forum and other incel spaces and the many people here NT coping, it’s not a surprise why people would think this.

"fantasy" novel. lmao only in fantasy does a gymcel ever work to get you pussy

"After being exposed to hundreds of hot bodies over the years" aka "After getting gangbanged by muscular chads her whole life and having an extraordinary high bodycount even by our soyciety standards"

And it seems weird to me that a foid would write on that.
It's more likely a brocel larping as a foid and writing some weird gymmaxxing fantasy story.

This was 100% written by a faggot :lul: :lul: :lul:

I'd bet on this too. Women don't obsess over muscles. They want a strong, dominant male. He doesn't necessarily have be a shredded/roided freak.

Lifefuel. Should I gymmaxx?? :feelshehe:

"After being exposed to hundreds of hot bodies over the years" aka "After getting gangbanged by muscular chads her whole life and having an extraordinary high bodycount even by our soyciety standards"

It's more likely a brocel larping as a foid and writing some weird gymmaxxing fantasy story.
Cope, gymcels are slayers.

Lifefuel. Should I gymmaxx?? :feelshehe:
Of course. Especially if you are too fat or skinny, in which case it will help.

I'd bet on this too. Women don't obsess over muscles. They want a strong, dominant male. He doesn't necessarily have be a shredded/roided freak.
I think there's a lot of fags writing under female pseudonyms, especially among these "romance novels".

Jfl. Tbf I’ve never seen a dude read romance novels, even if they’re gay.
There are the same kind of novels for fags but the market for roasties is probably 20 times bigger so I guess that's why they write for them. You can usually tell they're men, no roastie would write about "gymcels" :lul:

Jfl that nigger never heard of paragraphs :lul: :lul: :lul:

There are the same kind of novels for fags but the market for roasties is probably 20 times bigger so I guess that's why they write for them. You can usually tell they're men, no roastie would write about "gymcels" :lul:
Cope, it’s all about working hard and lifting heavy weights. Trust me bro, 5’2” indian janitors with buff bodies slay all the time.

Just fucking based, but then again this is fictional literature.

Also, imagine paying $4 for that shit.
Jfl, I didn’t even see the price.

View attachment 678583

Jfl that nigger never heard of paragraphs :lul: :lul: :lul:
:lul::lul::lul:

He was an virgin in his 30s, by his own words he has an ugly face.
Doubt he was ugly if he ascended. Gymmaxxing won't do shit if you are ugly.

Yeah, he was extremely lucky after all those wasted years, his first time to be with a young tight girl.
I wish I ascend with a young woman. I refuse to get in a relationship if I turn 30 and some used up post wall slut is trying to get with me after.

Yeah, he was extremely lucky after all those wasted years, his first time to be with a young tight girl.
You do realize he probably had relationships before and wasn't below average looking.

I wish I ascend with a young woman. I refuse to get in a relationship if I turn 30 and some used up post wall slut is trying to get with me after.
Imagine first foid you fuck is full of cellulite with mushy flabby ass, stretch marks, few births, loose skin, wrinkles hidden under tons of makeup, saggy empty boobs, flabby forearms and thighs, double chin, etc. Sadly that's my looksmatch now, but i cant get even that, well fuck it, if i didnt get a young girl in my prime, might as well die as an virgin monkmaxxer.

You do realize he probably had relationships before and wasn't below average looking.
I dont know, he claimed he was an virgin, he said his first time was with that girl and that he was extremely nervous. I dont see the point why would he lie when he asked for a ban himself and explained the situation, he was a serious guy, didnt strike me as someone who would troll. For the looks, youre probably right, i never saw his face, in the pic he looked tall and built like a bodybuilder.

Imagine first foid you fuck is full of cellulite with mushy flabby ass, stretch marks, few births, loose skin, wrinkles hidden under tons of makeup, saggy empty boobs, flabby forearms and thighs, double chin, etc. Sadly that's my looksmatch now, but i cant get even that, well fuck it, if i didnt get a young girl in my prime, might as well die as an virgin monkmaxxer.
Exactly. Age is one of the few things you are allowed to take into account and not be a fakecel, imo.

I dont know, he claimed he was an virgin, he said his first time was with that girl and that he was extremely nervous. I dont see the point why would he lie when he asked for a ban himself and explained the situation, he was a serious guy, didnt strike me as someone who would troll. For the looks, youre probably right, i never saw his face, in the pic he looked tall and built like a bodybuilder.
Yeah it's all about the face boyo. Just imagine my ugly ass gymcelling, it would still be fucking over. And if I was averagish looking I wouldn't even need to gymcel to attract women jfl.

except to look like that pic on the cover you have to inject steroids. thats not a natty physic. so its still over for us natty gymcels.

Yeah it's all about the face boyo. Just imagine my ugly ass gymcelling, it would still be fucking over. And if I was averagish looking I wouldn't even need to gymcel to attract women jfl.
I agree, I always say that face + height, the rest of things are irrelevant without the base.

except to look like that pic on the cover you have to inject steroids. thats not a natty physic. so its still over for us natty gymcels.
Brutal

I agree, I always say that face + height, the rest of things are irrelevant without the base.
If you are overweight, face will get btfo. Also probably height, since a fat belly will fuck up your posture.

If you are overweight, face will get btfo. Also probably height, since a fat belly will fuck up your posture.
Yeah, age together with weight ruins the most the looks, but everyone were young and slim at one point, if it didn't work then, it never will.

Yeah, age together with weight ruins the most the looks, but everyone were young and slim at one point, if it didn't work then, it never will.
I was never slim :feelsrope:

That sucks, I was slim from 15 til 23, didn't do me any good.

You're still relatively young, 22-23 if I remember correctly, you could lose weight now.
I’m older now, that was when I joined. I’m trying to weight loss maxx at a steady rate.

"I am an indie erotica writer, I write for my audience that want vanilla and BDSM content specializing on the red pill and the online manosphere."
Maybe a gymcel paid her to write that shit xD

"I am an indie erotica writer, I write for my audience that want vanilla and BDSM content specializing on the red pill and the online manosphere."
Maybe a gymcel paid her to write that shit xD
doubt a blackpilled incel would pay a foid to write stuff

A good example of foids not understanding inceldom at all - she thinks it is "muh personality" and cannot even mentally conceive of a guy not getting any because he is ugly

Who the hell writes these books?

Who the hell writes these books?
I’m guessing it’s the same women that claim to have a crush on ER on youtube.

A good example of foids not understanding inceldom at all - she thinks it is "muh personality" and cannot even mentally conceive of a guy not getting any because he is ugly
They don’t want to understand, because if they were made to acknowledge the blackpill then they would have to accept how cruel the world is to ugly men and that they are part of that suffering.