Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion "Foid worship" avatars should either be allowed or entirely banned.

Select the statement that most closely matches your view

• Total voters
PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
I've never understood why avatars of scantily glad anime foids aren't considered "foid worship" when avatars of actual foids are.

One might argue that by adopting a foid's image as a profile picture, I would be pedestalizing that particular foid. However, it is my understanding that the "foid worship" rule also applies to a photorealistic or digitally manipulated image. In essence, I would violate forum rules by adopting an avatar of a foid that doesn't necessarily exist, if it is indistinguishable from an actual foid.

This leads me to surmise that the original intent of the "foid worship" rule is not to deter the worship of any one particular foid, but to deter the worship of the visual aspects of femininity in general.

In that case, I see no reason to allow avatars of so-called "2D foids", which depict and in some cases exaggerate the physical traits of conventionally attractive femoids.

I just find the rule rather inconsistent.

High IQ and shit

Anime girls pfps make me want to search for nhentai doujins. :feelsstudy:
I want to no fap for a week for my photofeeler test, I must become chadpreet with my big bhai cock. :feelskek:

either both should be banned or both should be allowed

I say it should be allowed

LET THE PEOPLE COPE!

Neither should be allowed, its literally just there for losers to piggyback off of the "women are wonderful effect" and get special treatment or popularity on the forum

Do lonely sex starved males really need to be reminded about how attractive the female form is even in their refuge?

Its annoying when you think about it

i’d prefer neither allowed. the sight of foids make me seethe even still images. drawn cartooney ones are no different. why must foids be brought into every single space...

"Goat worship" avatars should be banned.

It is logically inconsistent to allow cartoon foids but not real foids. Either both should be allowed or neither

i think that cartoon foids should be allowed because they are a good cope for some people.

what separates cartoon/anime girls from real ones are that one of them have likeable personalities (most of the time)

I agree, it's either all or nothing for me;
sure, but then we'd need to ban artistic ones too such as anime, otherwise it would be unfair.
btw it's actually extremely unfair, there's an user who was banned for using the avi of an ugly fbi foid, compare it to the amount of r9k/discord trannies who use avis of hot anime gorls, the latter never gets banned
what separates cartoon/anime girls from real ones are that one of them have likeable personalities

retarded take
anime is one of lowest sentience cringiest shit there is
anime gorls don't have likeable personalities, they're just hot asf and drawn in the most aesthetically pleasing way to drawn your attention

Last edited:
i think that cartoon foids should be allowed because they are a good cope for some people.

what separates cartoon/anime girls from real ones are that one of them have likeable personalities (most of the time)
Real foids portraying fictional characters can also potentially have good personalities.

Anime foids are voiced by a real whore, it’s the same thing

Real foids portraying fictional characters can also potentially have good personalities.

Anime foids are voiced by a real whore, it’s the same thing
you are right. But i guess the critical difference is that fictional foids are only characters, and represent idealistic versions of what foids should be like irl.

Real foids almost never act like fictional ones, so i still think cartoon/anime avis are ok.

No. Cartoon characters are fake and therefore not inherently riddled with the hypergamy that excludes incels. Photorealistic characters are banned because for all a random person knows they're real and it's impossible to explain that they aren't every single time the confusion comes up.

Almost all 2D foids are actually made by men. We can have foids without any actual foids involved. It is the ultimate mockery.

Let me cope in peace you faggot.

The thing about anime foids is that unlike 3D foids, we can assign whatever personality we want to them.

Didn't you vote for a foid Vice President though? :whatfeels:

They probably photocopied your vote 100,000 times based on the audits stuff I'm hearing about :feelskek:

Let me cope in peace you faggot.

The thing about anime foids is that unlike 3D foids, we can assign whatever personality we want to them.
im just pointing out that the rules are inconsistent

Ban all anime foid avis. And delete their accounts

Yeah ban it, there is no fking difference, both are whores.

Just ban half the user base theory.

I've never understood why avatars of scantily glad anime foids aren't considered "foid worship" when avatars of actual foids are.

One might argue that by adopting a foid's image as a profile picture, I would be pedestalizing that particular foid. However, it is my understanding that the "foid worship" rule also applies to a photorealistic or digitally manipulated image. In essence, I would violate forum rules by adopting an avatar of a foid that doesn't necessarily exist, if it is indistinguishable from an actual foid.

This leads me to surmise that the original intent of the "foid worship" rule is not to deter the worship of any one particular foid, but to deter the worship of the visual aspects of femininity in general.

In that case, I see no reason to allow avatars of so-called "2D foids", which depict and in some cases exaggerate the physical traits of conventionally attractive femoids.

What if it's 3d model of a fictional foid?

20210319 150303
Nwdn file temp 1616219233343

Because 2D > 3D

NGL, some Avis awaken something in me. Fortunately I remember every user is a guy and it would be gay to fap to their Avi.:smonk:

I voted yes just because I got sick of anime

Voted neither because I don't like weebs.

Mostly anime avatars should be banned

Whenver I see someone using anime or actual foid pics I get a huge urge to take my father's gun from the wall and visit a sorority house :feelshmm: