Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid with issues still wants to date up

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★

Screenshot 20200518 013001 Sync Dev

she has innate value solely because of the hole between her legs and even rich guys would appreciate her. She doesnt need to pursue anything just let it come to her

:feelsseriously: Jfl they reinforce that "you a queen that deserve a chad billionaire only" among themselves. Funny how they never say "Maybe get someone in your league" like they say to us.

"Femcels"
ZjakWJK

this is why we say toilets live life on tutorial mode, this cunt is obviously a piece of shit loser, and I bet the entire comments section is filled with toilets, simps and cucks coddling her and boosting her self-esteem.

if a guy wrote this all he'll be getting is derision.

a woman is deserving of love

a man is not entitled to love

the world in a nutshell

>You're [sic] value is inherent and determined from the moment of conception

stealth blackpill delivery

I recently found this sub after being discarded from an abusive relationship.

I just turned 26 a few days ago and I am on disability due to mental illnesses (the main being severe anxiety)

If these used goods can get disability buxx, then I bettER receive them lol.

I've seen multiple foids who were granted disability for being pumped and dumped by Chads (PTSteehee), but autistic men struggle to get it, even though our lives are like getting sodomized by Chads daily and then being humiliated by foids too.

Giphy

LMAO she's obscuring some sort of blemishes on her legs with MSpaint-tier edits

Last edited: