Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foid with AvPD admits how easy they have compared to males with same disorder

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: Fucking holes and this world i hate you so much, switch my gender to have hole and avpd would not stop me from having sex, cuddles, kissing with a guy but since i'm an ugly guy with this shit due bullying and neglect by my parents i'm fucked for life i can't even work or leave my home to do shopping without panic attacks and retarded obsessive thoughts and i'm not even mentioning my depression with suicidal thoughts and loneliness along with irritation since i have no sex unlike that wet hole.

IT ofc won't touch it since it goes against their retarded&cucked ideology where males are ebil and females are saints even if they can admit the blackpilled truth from time to time.

You could be Frankenstein if you're a girl, and still get guys.

I swear these foids keep foiding. Goddamnit foids stop foiding.

its one of my least favorite double standards that fills me with eternal rage

Well, at least she admits it.

View attachment 118404

View attachment 118399View attachment 118402

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: Fucking holes and this world i hate you so much, switch my gender to have hole and avpd would not stop me from having sex, cuddles, kissing with a guy but since i'm an ugly guy with this shit due bullying and neglect by my parents i'm fucked for life i can't even work or leave my home to do shopping without panic attacks and retarded obsessive thoughts and i'm not even mentioning my depression with suicidal thoughts and loneliness along with irritation since i have no sex unlike that wet hole.

IT ofc won't touch it since it goes against their retarded&cucked ideology where males are ebil and females are saints even if they can admit the blackpilled truth from time to time.
The most heinous thing about this is that the foids are self aware of how easy they have it, yet berate incels anyways because ugly males are less than worthless to them.