Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel foid with autism showered with compliments for having a pussy, tells fellow autists to just b themselves and gets more compliments in the process

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-

Life for women is the most piss-easy thing ever, everybody loves them for existing no matter how dogshit they are. Foids get told they're "too beautiful to be autistic" constantly when they're legit fucking retarded and diagnosed, on top of that they act like being showered with complements about their looks regularly "doesn't help" their self esteem even though their male counterpart is rotting in a bedroom somewhere, either in front of a computer or swinging from the ceiling, and has never been given any more than a back-handed complement for their entire lives. The comments are full of people cheering her on and literally going "yaaaas girl".

BONUS ROUND FOR UGLY MEN

Lookism is so bad that if you have a mental disability and you look good, people will be surprised you're a retard because you're too good-looking. If you're ugly enough to be a truecel but not retarded, people will assume you're way stupider than you actually are anyway because of the way you look. Your ability to do anything involving other people is hampered for life because the bones in your face look like garbage.

there are men who have it and it's legit, like ER and worse cases
foids get it a quarter as much as men and for the ones who actually have it and aren't self-diagnosed, life is still on tutorial mode
fuck this planet honestly

Last edited:
Aspergersdefinition.gif

her male equivalent was lynched for being a 'rapist', no doubt.

Last edited:
i dont think ive ever seen a miserable ugly foid in my life. ugly males on the otherhand....

i dont think ive ever seen a miserable ugly foid in my life. ugly males on the otherhand....
If anything..ugly foids are approached more because every cuck and his dad thinks they have a shot. Often ugly girls will more entitled to male attention than prime stacys.

Its so fucking over for men.

More bluepilled NPC material. Unsurprising

Her male counterpart did sandy hook dirty
I didnt see any blood or bodies. The fuckers are fake news tbh. And anything that will grow 7ft tall i refuse to consider a child at any point in time.

I'm 5'3.5 and people think I'm smarter than I am cus I wear glasses and am Asian

This doesn't mean I have an advantage but usually being Asian alone (my face is 2-3) makes people think I know something

This is why Asians are grunts in America, you're assumed to have technical competency (which results in technical competency) but no "leadership" lel

I hate 'autistic' foids they are LARPers and overrepresented in the autism community despite majority of the autism sufferers bring males. I say we rebuild Auschwitz to send the 'autistic' foids to be slaves for true autists to fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back