Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid with 9 months left to live asks husband for a last wish: "I want to have sex with my ex"

He should kill it instantly

impregnate her and speedrun baby with her life

why do redditors take this seriously

KetamineAddictYoda

And I will live to 100.

100 years of suffering without the gut to kms.

I wish I got an incurable cancer

And I will live to 100.

100 years of suffering without the gut to kms.

I wish I got an incurable cancer
I don't understand, why would u want that?

bc I hate my life and if I had a cancer I could get anaesthesia or assisted suicide in Switzerland or the Netherlands

Or even if it was curable I could get it in these countries. I'd rather die than be in the metaphorical prison I'm in

She wants to get pregnant with her Chad ex and have OP raise the child.

There's no way this is real.

Right?

Imagine being in this situation, saying no, and wondering if you are the asshole :feelsseriously:

I would've left the room, went back home, and play some games. Let that literally worthless human being die alone after being cum dumped by Chad.

Sounds fake.
If it is not, she was probably cheating with her ex long before she asked her husband for permission. Probably feeling guilty and wants his blessing before she dies.

At least the comments aren’t telling him to go through with it

That's fake asf. When you're dying you don't think about sex.

AITAH? That's how you summon @Luzifer

Maybe, maybe not.
But the real question is would anyone be surprised if it was :feelskek:
lol right? i don't know how guys are surprised at this , like you think women can't be this bad? :feelskek:

9 months to live, eh. That would be enough to deliver a baby.

Imagine she cucks him and gives birth to Chad’s bastard child before she finally dies and the cuck has to take care of it.

9 months to live, eh. That would be enough to deliver a baby.

Imagine she cucks him and gives birth to Chad’s bastard child before she finally dies and the cuck has to take care of it.
That sounds like a good movie :feelskek::feelskek:

The fact that he even has to ask if thats ok is completely absurd. He should completely ghost her and let her suffer her last miserable 9 months alone.

Imagine how based it would be if a dying becky showed up at chads door for her last sex only to get rejected because she is probably hideous now and chad never really liked her to begin with

The foid is a waste of space and resources at this point, should be left to die alone

If this doesn't convince normies, I don't know what will

There's no way this is real.

Right?
It is real. I follow some cancer youtubers, just to know there are people worse of than me. In one family, one foid made a comment, that she hopes the husband and the kids, get a beautiful stepmother after his wifes death.
Foids have no moral compass, they are not raised with any moral restriction.

JFL, of course

can you really expect anything different at this point

:feelskek: That's a classic from a long time ago.

Reddit, how in the world would you ever know if any of it is true or not?

Last edited:
This is clearly a larp
Doubt it.

These scumbags (modern womyn) fuck dogs and literally pay hitmen to kill their ex husbands at times.

Why should this be the unbelieveable low that they will not stoop to?

Doubt it.

These scumbags (modern womyn) fuck dogs and literally pay hitmen to kill their ex husbands at times.

Why should this be the unbelieveable low that they will not stoop to?
Yea exactly what I've been trying to say. They've done far more despicable things than this, there's no reason not to believe

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I'm denying her that. Lol THE UNIVERSE HAS DEEMEDE YOU INCORRECT TO LIVE THATS WHY YOU GOT 9 MONTHS LEFT TO LIVE IN HELL YOU WILL BE CORRECTIFIED INTO THE NEXT LIFE AS A MALE LIKE ME AND SUFFER MWWHSHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA CORRECET CORRRECTION. MWAHAHAHAHHAH HAVING SEX WITH EX WHILE IM MARRRIED TO YOUMAWHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA NO INCORRECT YOU ARE MINE AND MINE ONLY WIFE GET THAT CORREECT TERM IN YOUR HEAD AAUAGGHHHHB I WILL CORRECTIFY YOU YOU SICK INCORRECT ORGANIC FUCK FACE CHOKE ON YM COCK BITCH

Sounds fake.
If it is not, she was probably cheating with her ex long before she asked her husband for permission. Probably feeling guilty and wants his blessing before she dies.
Good point. I’m assuming she’s bedridden (didn’t read it) but it’d probably be impossible to sneak her ex into the house with the state she’s in now

Dude u really believe these reddit no lifers with their fantasies who farm karma?
Is that you farming karma points :feelswhere: :feelshehe:

AITA is a virtue signaling and fiction writing subreddit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back