Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid who championed egg freezing now unable to conceive

totalcel

totalcel

Self-banned
-
:feelskek::feelskek:

Brigitte Adams caused a sensation four years ago when she appeared on the cover of Bloomberg Businessweek under the headline, “Freeze your eggs, Free your career.”

In early 2017, with her 45th birthday looming and no sign of Mr. Right, she decided to start a family on her own. She excitedly unfroze the 11 eggs she had stored and selected a sperm donor.

Two eggs failed to survive the thawing process. Three more failed to fertilize. That left six embryos, of which five appeared to be abnormal. The last one was implanted in her uterus. On the morning of March 7, she got the devastating news that it, too, had failed.

Adams was not pregnant, and her chances of carrying her genetic child had just dropped to near zero. She remembers screaming like “a wild animal,” throwing books, papers, her laptop — and collapsing to the ground.

What a stupid bitch:feelskek:

That is a massive L, and i bet she gonna be acting all feminine now.

i love a story with a happy ending

They want children so bad now that they realize that it's too late for them after riding out her peak years on the cock carousel.

They want children so bad, yet they leave us out of the gene pool simply for not being Chad.

iq is genetic, thankfully her child wouldnt have to worry about being as dumb as her ... oh wait a sec:feelskek:

iq is genetic, thankfully her child wouldnt have to worry about being as dumb as her ... oh wait a sec:feelskek:
It's based when national selection goes againt foids for once.

This post is just made my day. The irony is so sweet. She though she could cheat biology but now she gets to spend the rest of her life in regret for not settling down with Mr. Good Enough in time

Bet the sperm donor she selected was 6ft+

"freeze your eggs, free your career" = keep casually fucking with pills till your smv becomes way too low lmao

"start a family on her own with sperm donors" seems like someone didn't find chad aka the right man, or either found him but couldn't get him to stay :feelswhat:

I am not going to lie this is like lifefuel for me. dumb whores like her getting knocked out of the genetic pool with no way of coming back. a whore foid like her getting a taste of incels' fate is just *chef kiss*

Looking 45 and still searching for chad :feelshaha:

Need to see more posts like this, complete lifefuel :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsokman: