Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL foid was """raped""" while DOING AN FACEBOOK LIVE STREAM & dancing in a club. lmao.

In 2019 simply approaching a woman at a club is rape. I skipped through the video and there was absolutely no rape. I only saw primates

rape = female being uncomfortable in any way now

rape = being in the same vicinity as a female

Violent rape = getting approached by a subhuman who intends on reproducing with you

Last edited:
It could be off-topic, but question for all non-english speakingcels. Does your country uses "rape" as lightly as USA/UK? I have never ever heard "rape" in my language to be used outside of actual rape. If someone would claim in my language that she got "stare raped" it would sound so ridiculous and noone would take it seriously.

How did she manage to record herself the entire time? Was there even penetration? Idek

You forgot the key word almost. When there’s no proof of raped they say “almost raped” which translates to not having a guy bow down to her every whim.

How did she manage to record herself the entire time? Was there even penetration? Idek
she felt "uncomfortable" (maybe he had small dick idk), and thats enough

Its not rape if she was acting like a slut

A lot of the metoo hysteria is pointless. It makes already high inhib men (mostly incels) even more high inhib. It doesn't do shit to the men who actually go out and harass and rape. Those men are low inhib and smart and will find a way to do it anyway. I suppose the argument for metoo and a lot of this rape hysteria culture is for beta and low tier men to protect muh womenz from all the bad men, but that's entitlement :y'all: from women. We don't owe you protection.

fake rape, guess the race guys.

I'm scared to ever take part in sexual activity with women in 2019

LOL, it looks like she's enjoying it??

Sonny beat down1

The negress is saying "help me" while simultaneously creaming on his BBC. Reason why only rape should be legal. Women get more enjoyment from it. Consensual sex should be outlawed.

Here is the questions:

1-why in a crowded club.
2-was there a penetration.
3-why did no one stop it.
4-why did she no stop him as soon as he approached her.
5-why did he choose the girl with a camera on her face.

There was definitely something wrong going on but I can’t say it was rape.

It could be off-topic, but question for all non-english speakingcels. Does your country uses "rape" as lightly as USA/UK? I have never ever heard "rape" in my language to be used outside of actual rape. If someone would claim in my language that she got "stare raped" it would sound so ridiculous and noone would take it seriously.
Not here (Chile), but they abuse a lot the term "sexual harrassing" for things like a boss greeting a woman and shit

Uga buga in da club
Smoke some weed bugabuga
Nigga nig chuga uga
Yo go girl umm hmm
Edi winslow
Uu aa
Pop a kap in yo ass homie in da hood
Watermelon
Kool aid kolei kulei kulei
Who drank da coolaid
Um hmm slavery and food stamps repe ra tions
Welfare queens watching opra
Opra opra
Banana

No,here people have some dignity and lying about rape would get you socially oustrasised.

Uga buga in da club
Smoke some weed bugabuga
Nigga nig chuga uga
Yo go girl umm hmm
Edi winslow
Uu aa
Pop a kap in yo ass homie in da hood
Watermelon
Kool aid kolei kulei kulei
Who drank da coolaid
Um hmm slavery and food stamps repe ra tions
Welfare queens watching opra