Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid was actually nice to me today???!?!?!?

L

lost soul

Greycel
Before you guys accuse me of being a fakecel let me just say that this foid has a boyfriend that she posts about on her snap story all the fucking time. They are very much in love and he is absolutely the most alpha chad you could possibly imagine. Huge muscles and very aggressive douchebag.

But something really interesting happened recently. Now I met this foid back in January because we had the same class. She sat next to ME. And was actually the one who engaged conversation. We sat together every day for the semester and we bantered in the back of the classroom while the boomer professor talked. We even texted over Snapchat.

Also this girl WAS NOT using me for free homework or to copy off of. This foid is MEGA SMART. I was actually The one copying off of HER. She probably thought I was dumb as fuck cuz I was always asking her for notes and to help with homework lol.

She’s also not bubbly or friendly either. She’s a huge feminist and has a very dry sense of humor. The way she talks to me is NOT flirty though. But she is friendly and does initiate conversation. She honestly talks like I would talk to any of my guy friends

But guys this girl is HOT AS FUCK. She’s a pretty white girl with light brown hair. She has HUGE tits and an even BIGGER ass. She’s so fucking curvy and she’s tall too. Very fertile hips. Oh my god she’s like my absolute dream girl lol.

Low and behold the spring semester came to an end. And then it was summer. And we didn’t speak for months. I genuinely thought that was it and I would never speak to her again. I watched her Snapchat because she’s hot as fuck and Of course she posted pics of her and her boyfriend on her Snapchat story.

BUT the fall semester just started a week ago. And low and behold, there she was in my fucking Tuesday afternoon class. The first few classes she didn’t say anything to me. BUT YESTERDAY SHE CAME UP TO ME AND TAPPED ME ON THE SHOULDER. “Hi! Sorry I haven’t been leaving class with you like last semester I have to rush to my next class.”

And before you guys are all like “ bro she wants you” “ your a fakecel” there’s literally a picture on her snap right now of her kissing her bf on the cheek.

She doesn’t talk to me in a flirty way at all. She’s very dry humored and talks to me like I’d talk with one of my friends.

My point is….. what is going on? This beautiful big booty white girl foid doesn’t hate my guts? She’s actually treating me like a human?

Ok GrAY

DNR weak first post.

I think most people won't treat you like a dyslexic monster immediately unless should are extreme truecel looks.

Before you guys accuse me of being a fakecel let me just say that this foid has a boyfriend that she posts about on her snap story all the fucking time. They are very much in love and he is absolutely the most alpha chad you could possibly imagine. Huge muscles and very aggressive douchebag.

But something really interesting happened recently. Now I met this foid back in January because we had the same class. She sat next to ME. And was actually the one who engaged conversation. We sat together every day for the semester and we bantered in the back of the classroom while the boomer professor talked. We even texted over Snapchat.

Also this girl WAS NOT using me for free homework or to copy off of. This foid is MEGA SMART. I was actually The one copying off of HER. She probably thought I was dumb as fuck cuz I was always asking her for notes and to help with homework lol.

She’s also not bubbly or friendly either. She’s a huge feminist and has a very dry sense of humor. The way she talks to me is NOT flirty though. But she is friendly and does initiate conversation. She honestly talks like I would talk to any of my guy friends

But guys this girl is HOT AS FUCK. She’s a pretty white girl with light brown hair. She has HUGE tits and an even BIGGER ass. She’s so fucking curvy and she’s tall too. Very fertile hips. Oh my god she’s like my absolute dream girl lol.

Low and behold the spring semester came to an end. And then it was summer. And we didn’t speak for months. I genuinely thought that was it and I would never speak to her again. I watched her Snapchat because she’s hot as fuck and Of course she posted pics of her and her boyfriend on her Snapchat story.

BUT the fall semester just started a week ago. And low and behold, there she was in my fucking Tuesday afternoon class. The first few classes she didn’t say anything to me. BUT YESTERDAY SHE CAME UP TO ME AND TAPPED ME ON THE SHOULDER. “Hi! Sorry I haven’t been leaving class with you like last semester I have to rush to my next class.”

And before you guys are all like “ bro she wants you” “ your a fakecel” there’s literally a picture on her snap right now of her kissing her bf on the cheek.

She doesn’t talk to me in a flirty way at all. She’s very dry humored and talks to me like I’d talk with one of my friends.

My point is….. what is going on? This beautiful big booty white girl foid doesn’t hate my guts? She’s actually treating me like a human?
Good first post.

Attractive women will sometimes be nice to ugly men because we're no threat to them. It doesn't matter, you're a joke to her, and talking to her is a waste of time.

Interesting first thread GrAY. If a Stacy is treating you well and is having conversations with you then that means you are a fakecel.

Just wanted to share my story. I’ve been fucking obsessing over it all day wondering what the fuck is going on
nobody cares about your story GrAY

Sorry my ethnic friend... but nobody here wants to read your PAWG white woman fantasy. If you're not a tyrone it's already ovER

go and publish your larp webnovel somewhere else, GrAY

here, I have done the necessary research for you, since you are a retarded GrAY who couldn't figure it out by himself

lost soul

Greycel​

JoinedSep 11, 2024Posts4

Users who are viewing this thread​

• lowz1r
  • Starfish
  • SoycuckGodOfReddit
  • lost soul
  • nowiff
  • alurmo
  • Enigmaz
  • IceMan2000
  • HeinzKell
  • Moroccancel
  • Mecoja
  • HotDogCel
  • Mistake
  • Jealous Freak
  • VideoGameCoper
  • Lizard King
  • worthlessloser26
  • BurntIvoryKingcel
  • 9598Nobody9895

Users who are viewing this thread​

• lowz1r
  • Starfish
  • SoycuckGodOfReddit
  • lost soul
  • nowiff
  • alurmo
  • Enigmaz
  • IceMan2000
  • HeinzKell
  • Moroccancel
  • Mecoja
  • HotDogCel
  • Mistake
  • Jealous Freak
  • VideoGameCoper
  • Lizard King
  • worthlessloser26
  • BurntIvoryKingcel
  • 9598Nobody9895
GrAYs are my dartboard and I always hit the bullseye

Attractive women will sometimes be nice to ugly men because we're no threat to them. It doesn't matter, you're a joke to her, and talking to her is a waste of time.

I'm actually gonna read the whole thing and judge myself either he is larping or not, or he just wanted to share his story which is not a bad thing, but remember to avoid sharing too much details, sum it up as much as possible.

people can be friendly? Who would have guessed. Honestly the niggas who constantly post about how all women treat them like shit on here just come off as larpers trying to fit in. I've had a few bad interactions with women sure, especially in school, but most of them have treated me kindly despite the fact I'm ugly as fuck.

I'm actually gonna read the whole thing and judge myself either he is larping or not, or he just wanted to share his story which is not a bad thing, but remember to avoid sharing too much details, sum it up as much as possible.
I'll save you a lot of time, just skip to the final para of their post

it's an obvious IT LARPer

This is legitimately a real story why is everyone assuming it’s fake?? I’m just sharing what happened to me.

aahhhhh sexx objecctttt fucking teasing mannn fuuuuuuckcckkkkkk

people can be friendly? Who would have guessed. Honestly the niggas who constantly post about how all women treat them like shit on here just come off as larpers trying to fit in. I've had a few bad interactions with women sure, especially in school, but most of them have treated me kindly despite the fact I'm ugly as fuck.
same, i know inside theyre disgusted but not everyone is inherently shitty enough to show it.

This is legitimately a real story why is everyone assuming it’s fake?? I’m just sharing what happened to me.
Might be, never said otherwise, but there is no need to get all excited. It's just a foid who has sex on a daily basis, ofc she's gonna be nice to you. Don't get too attached to things like this expecially if she has a chad or you'll become something worse than a gray.
a
c u c k

Might be, never said otherwise, but there is no need to get all excited. It's just a foid who has sex on a daily basis, ofc she's gonna be nice to you. Don't get too attached to things like this expecially if she has a chad or you'll become something worse than a gray.
a
c u c k
I don’t know why everyone is assuming it’s fake. Why the hell would I waste my time typing out a fake story?

I had been debating making a profile on the site for a while, but now I’m not so sure after the absolute deluge of hate I seem to be getting.

And no I’m not a chick. This girl has absolutely no intention of wanting to fuck me. And I’m smart enough not to ask her either

And no I’m not a chick. This girl has absolutely no intention of wanting to fuck me. And I’m smart enough not to ask her either
you're either a foid or a faggot, pick one

I don’t know why everyone is assuming it’s fake. Why the hell would I waste my time typing out a fake story?

I had been debating making a profile on the site for a while, but now I’m not so sure after the absolute deluge of hate I seem to be getting.

It's just cause it's your first post,nothing less nothing more, there are a lot of IT infiltrators (many say feds but idk if I should believe that).
Also, I said CUCK not chick, I said this might be true, just don't get all caught up in this, as even if she's being nice to you it doesn't mean anything when she goes home to fuck chad. She was "nice" and? This is not a positive thing. Just means she's overly confident and she already put you in the betabuxx list along 30 other guys. Never trust a foid.

ok, you're either a lying foid or lying faggot.

now out with it.

there's no point in having a discussion here if you're just going to keep lying.