Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid wants an open marriage after meeting young Chad. Immediately regrets it.

• Thread starter Deleted member 17749
  • Start date
Deleted member 17749

Deleted member 17749

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KDV
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AsOneAfterInfidelity/comments/kgqzmz/i_broke_my_marriage_need_advice_on_how_to_fix_the/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

An old hag got a new job after losing her job to Covid, and at her new job, she met a young 25yo Chad. She developed a crush that she forced her husband, who was betabuxxing for her, to go on an open relationship.

She regrets chasing after Chad and meanwhile the husband got a new gf. She then tried to rope when he refused to break up with the new gf. She survived and the husband agreed to break up with her.

However, he kept thinking about his new gf that they broke up again and the foid regrets it all.

Serves her right for trying to chase after Chad.

Jfl at the hypocrisy. She is allowed to be with another guy but he isn't allowed to be with another girl. She only realizes that it hurts after it happens to her. Girls can be so infantile and have absolutely 0 empathy

most fun thing ever bruh :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Stopped reading at we were each others firsts

Stopped reading at we were each others firsts
it’s worth the read. Even Cuckit users admit it’s all her fault that it’s so funny.

Jfl
Glad for the husband that he ditched her

I hope she never gets a longterm relationship anymore and becomes too old and ugly for one and will die with no one next to her. I hope this foids last moments of being alive will be spend on regret, shame, missery and thinking of how she ruined everything.

There are zero words of caring about her husband or concern for him in this post.

Obviously her "suicide attempt" was tictacs and one multivitamin.

Lifefuel story indeed

Cucked sub by the way.

Too bad her suicide attempt didn't work, would have been good riddance.

Another day, another thread on cuckcels.co where chads get called based

I imagine this is a LARP unfortunately.
Reddit is only populated by incels in denial who live out their fanasties by LARPing BS stories like this.

You get what you fucking deserve

Probably fake but hopefully the whole commits suicide and fails and is then permanently disabled

That foid is stupid asf :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Going to go by this story being real.
I wonder if she was the sort of mother who taught her children not to cheat, or hurt others. I also wonder how this married foid’s grown children will think of their mother’s selfish disregard for the consequences of her behavior and belief that she’s entitled to inconsequential casual sex while she obviously thought that her husband was not.
Meanwhile, we’re sociopathic ugly creeps who can’t understand why WE’RE not entitled to love.
At least she now understands that she cannot escape the consequences of stupid choices. If only most foids could be made to read these sorts of stories and hopefully understand the lesson.

Same story every time. It's like AWALT or something. Literally every foid acts the same way.

:feelshaha:

must be torture browsing for stories like these though

That was a depressing story someone should make a movie based on it I would go see it.

Jfl at the hypocrisy. She is allowed to be with another guy but he isn't allowed to be with another girl. She only realizes that it hurts after it happens to her. Girls can be so infantile and have absolutely 0 empathy
Foids aren't human beings indeed. Are you Italian btw?

Is that debil?

What an evil, cruel, selfish bitch. First she mocks her husband's feelings and threathens to ruin his family because she simply wanted to fuck a specific guy, next when it doesn't work out for her she plays stupid tricks to coerce him to her will one again. As one christian saint once said, woman is a creature weak, fickle and stupid. Even at 40 yo, having given birth to two children her old ravaged vagina goes wild out of the blue and attempts to destroy everything around her in a fit of subconscious insatiable hate. Women's rights was a mistake as clearly show by examples such as this.

Shit like this is why i stay away from cuckit :feelsLightsaber:

tragedy.. oh noooo

JFL, I thought he would be a cuck that let her wife fuck with others while he roots, but he had everything planned :feelskek:

Last edited:
If there’s a god he will make her die alone

JFL it’s all about her, the story is about me me me. If she really loved her husband she would divorce him and let him be with the other woman and slowly drink herself to death. Or if she really wanted to make amends crawl through glass drag her tits on the floor and agree to being the second.

JFL - this foid is exhibit A why i'm tired of soyciety

I wouldn't even go as far as making it sound innocent by saying they are infantile, they have 0 empathy and it has nothing to do with childishness, they are just sadists period, what they are doing is malicious, I will never excuse anything a woman does with the typical "women are like children" rhetoric, to me that only stands as a convenient tool women may utilize at some point to make men show restraint

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AsOneAfterInfidelity/comments/kgqzmz/i_broke_my_marriage_need_advice_on_how_to_fix_the/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

An old hag got a new job after losing her job to Covid, and at her new job, she met a young 25yo Chad. She developed a crush that she forced her husband, who was betabuxxing for her, to go on an open relationship.

She regrets chasing after Chad and meanwhile the husband got a new gf. She then tried to rope when he refused to break up with the new gf. She survived and the husband agreed to break up with her.

However, he kept thinking about his new gf that they broke up again and the foid regrets it all.

Serves her right for trying to chase after Chad.

As the soys say, play stupid games win stupid prizes

You can't make this shit up