LifeFuel Foid wants an open marriage after meeting young Chad. Immediately regrets it.

ldar_ricecel

ldar_ricecel

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KV
★★
37d 15h 45m
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AsOneAfterInfidelity/comments/kgqzmz/i_broke_my_marriage_need_advice_on_how_to_fix_the/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

An old hag got a new job after losing her job to Covid, and at her new job, she met a young 25yo Chad. She developed a crush that she forced her husband, who was betabuxxing for her, to go on an open relationship.

She regrets chasing after Chad and meanwhile the husband got a new gf. She then tried to rope when he refused to break up with the new gf. She survived and the husband agreed to break up with her.

However, he kept thinking about his new gf that they broke up again and the foid regrets it all.

Serves her right for trying to chase after Chad.

calimero

calimero

Officer
★★★
9d 9h 25m
Jfl at the hypocrisy. She is allowed to be with another guy but he isn't allowed to be with another girl. She only realizes that it hurts after it happens to her. Girls can be so infantile and have absolutely 0 empathy

C

carlwire

Recruit
★★
2d 17h 11m
music to my ears

Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
109d 11h 32m
most fun thing ever bruh :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Feces

Feces

Rise and Rot
★★
25d 3h 19m
Stopped reading at we were each others firsts

ldar_ricecel

ldar_ricecel

★★
37d 15h 45m
Stopped reading at we were each others firsts
it’s worth the read. Even Cuckit users admit it’s all her fault that it’s so funny.

IslaVista2014

IslaVista2014

With the intent to inflict death
69d 34m
Jfl
Glad for the husband that he ditched her

I hope she never gets a longterm relationship anymore and becomes too old and ugly for one and will die with no one next to her. I hope this foids last moments of being alive will be spend on regret, shame, missery and thinking of how she ruined everything.

There are zero words of caring about her husband or concern for him in this post.

Obviously her "suicide attempt" was tictacs and one multivitamin.

Lifefuel story indeed

Cucked sub by the way.

HamudiJr

HamudiJr

★★★★
6d 19h 52m
im so sorry

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★
24d 15h 13m
Too bad her suicide attempt didn't work, would have been good riddance.

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Necromante
★★★
97d 5h 31m
Manipulative, hypocritical whore shouldve rope successfully
Too bad her suicide attempt didn't work, would have been good riddance.

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Theorizer
★★★★★
140d 16h 57m
Another day, another thread on cuckcels.co where chads get called based

U

Uninvited

Greycel
21h 14m
I imagine this is a LARP unfortunately.
Reddit is only populated by incels in denial who live out their fanasties by LARPing BS stories like this.

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

Emperor of the youngcels and chicken nuggets
★★★★★
57d 5h 28m
You get what you fucking deserve

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Major
★★★
36d 3h 19m
Probably fake but hopefully the whole commits suicide and fails and is then permanently disabled

ldar_ricecel

ldar_ricecel

★★
37d 15h 45m
Broly

Broly

Sent To Destroy
★★★
11d 22h 8m
music to my ears

in this case happiness to my eyes

Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★★★
68d 6h 51m
That foid is stupid asf :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

The_Scapegoat

The_Scapegoat

Greycel
3d 8h 33m
Going to go by this story being real.
I wonder if she was the sort of mother who taught her children not to cheat, or hurt others. I also wonder how this married foid’s grown children will think of their mother’s selfish disregard for the consequences of her behavior and belief that she’s entitled to inconsequential casual sex while she obviously thought that her husband was not.
Meanwhile, we’re sociopathic ugly creeps who can’t understand why WE’RE not entitled to love.
At least she now understands that she cannot escape the consequences of stupid choices. If only most foids could be made to read these sorts of stories and hopefully understand the lesson.

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
135d 8h 9m
Same story every time. It's like AWALT or something. Literally every foid acts the same way.

Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★
38d 22h 28m
:feelshaha:

must be torture browsing for stories like these though

Massimo The Lonecel

Massimo The Lonecel

The Lone Wanderer
★★★
1d 23h 53m
That was a depressing story someone should make a movie based on it I would go see it.

Legionarivs

Legionarivs

Vulpescel
33d 21h 22m
Jfl at the hypocrisy. She is allowed to be with another guy but he isn't allowed to be with another girl. She only realizes that it hurts after it happens to her. Girls can be so infantile and have absolutely 0 empathy
Foids aren't human beings indeed. Are you Italian btw?

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

ⓃⓊⒸⓀ ⒻⒾⒼⒼⒺⓇⓈ
★★★★★
121d 20h 50m
slavcel11

slavcel11

Legend
★★★★
72d 16h 50m
What an evil, cruel, selfish bitch. First she mocks her husband's feelings and threathens to ruin his family because she simply wanted to fuck a specific guy, next when it doesn't work out for her she plays stupid tricks to coerce him to her will one again. As one christian saint once said, woman is a creature weak, fickle and stupid. Even at 40 yo, having given birth to two children her old ravaged vagina goes wild out of the blue and attempts to destroy everything around her in a fit of subconscious insatiable hate. Women's rights was a mistake as clearly show by examples such as this.

proudweeb

proudweeb

elite forum user
★★★★★
10d 12h 2m
Shit like this is why i stay away from cuckit :feelsLightsaber:

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★
122d 23h 45m
JFL, I thought he would be a cuck that let her wife fuck with others while he roots, but he had everything planned :feelskek:

Last edited:
squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Based!
★★★★★
77d 11h 20m
If there’s a god he will make her die alone

nazianime

nazianime

Don't touch my virginity!
★★
181d 12h 5m
JFL it’s all about her, the story is about me me me. If she really loved her husband she would divorce him and let him be with the other woman and slowly drink herself to death. Or if she really wanted to make amends crawl through glass drag her tits on the floor and agree to being the second.

Patcel

Patcel

Greycel
11h 20m
JFL - this foid is exhibit A why i'm tired of soyciety

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
101d 13h 9m
I wouldn't even go as far as making it sound innocent by saying they are infantile, they have 0 empathy and it has nothing to do with childishness, they are just sadists period, what they are doing is malicious, I will never excuse anything a woman does with the typical "women are like children" rhetoric, to me that only stands as a convenient tool women may utilize at some point to make men show restraint