Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foid Volcel

YellowJesus

YellowJesus

Better drink a coffee than suicide
★★★
This foid I knew online was pretty based, she became my friend through discord and lived not too far from me.
In 4 years of friendship, I've never met her, I tried multiple times to do a meetup but she always didn't want to or simply dodged it.
We would just play games online and roblox cuz her pc was so shit, still had good times with her. She could be easily considered as a Femcel, but we all know these people don't exist and I regard her as Volcel since she is 20, virgin and basically a NEET.
She lives alone in a part of her mom's house with her cat. She never goes out, she is sociopathic(self diagnosed jfl), extremely racist and nazi.
One of our best past times was to bully people and especially foids. She hates all types of foids and calls them slurs like we do. She scammed a lot of people by simply doing nothing basically.
Now that I'm typing this out, I'm lowkey sobbing since she was my only friend, but in the end she never wanted to be really more than an online friend, she never wanted to share much about her past life. I never wanted to get in a relationship with her, she didn't attract me sexually, but just to meet her irl. I stopped talking to her because of that and also I stopped playing vidya for focusing on school. I guess in the end she is still like any foid and because of my looks she didn't really wanted to meet me, her type were you know these surgerymaxxed korean men and shit.
Truly brootal.

Last edited:
ok GrAYnigger

Fakecel stfu and kys

Brutal prettyboy mogging.

Over.

not a single letter

Subjective_Anon
Png

#200408082Saturday, October 22, 2016 12:31 AM CDT
No, if she shoots herself, AIDS blood particles will scatter.
enzo9991
Png

#200408090Saturday, October 22, 2016 12:32 AM CDT
pa

This foid I knew online was pretty based
>foid
>based
stopped reading there gray
In 4 years of friendship, I've never met her, I tried multiple times to do a meetup but she always didn't want to or simply dodged it.
because you're her beta orbiter cuckold
One of our best past times was to bully people and especially foids. She hates all types of foids and calls them slurs like we do. She scammed a lot of people by simply doing nothing basically.
this shit story of yours is a fucking larp
I never wanted to get in a relationship with her, she didn't attract me sexually
you should have pumped and dumped her

>foid
>based
stopped reading there gray

because you're her beta orbiter cuckold

this shit story of yours is a fucking larp

you should have pumped and dumped her
larp? ive got like thousands of chats with her insulting, death wishes to any girl immaginable

she sounds like a piece of shit and youre a filthy simp cuck for following her lead

yo post or dm me some chat logs, i wanna read JFL

Is she blonde and lives in england?

This foid I knew online was pretty based, she became my friend through discord and lived not too far from me.
We would just play games online and roblox cuz her pc was so shit, still had good times with her. She could be easily considered as a Femcel, but we all know these people don't exist and I regard her as Volcel since she is 20, virgin and basically a NEET.
She lives alone in a part of her mom's house with her cat. She never goes out, she is sociopathic(self diagnosed jfl), extremely racist and nazi.
Now that I'm typing this out, I'm lowkey sobbing since she was my only friend, but in the end she never wanted to be really more than an online friend, she never wanted to share much about her past life. I never wanted to get in a relationship with her, she didn't attract me sexually, but just to meet her irl. I stopped talking to her because of that and also I stopped playing vidya for focusing on school. I guess in the end she is still like any foid and because of my looks she didn't really wanted to meet me, her type were you know these surgerymaxxed korean men and shit.
Truly brootal.
Did even know what she looks like?

Truly brootal.
SIMP

Foid was still fucking Chad, I guarantee it

You were her oh wait what is that word :waitwhat: it starts with a c ends with a k and rhymes with puck

Dnr lol
Foid was still fucking Chad, I guarantee it
Indeed. She's getting fucked by nazi chad (assuming that foid OP simps is actually a nazi)

Last edited:
niggas here calling me a simp when i didnt even like the girl, i just wanted company jfl

You give graycels a bad name JFL. Stop the LARP mayne no one cares go tie a noose :feelskek:

This is probably fake as shit. Even if it isnt, you're a fakecel.

:worryfeels:

The """female""" e-friend while talking to OP:
mgid:arc:imageassetref:shared.southpark.us.en:871078f4-35f8-4ffd-9b26-156124e12e7d

I regard her as Volcel
You realize foids just have to get out there to find a mate. That's why that's literally what they say to incels, because it's that easy for them and they don't even know how it is to live as a real incel that get 0 attention on a daily basis. This foid you know is just too retarded to figure out how to find the front door.

“She” was probably a tranny, you dumbshit.