Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foid tries to turn friends on me.

Rimiru

Rimiru

Officer
Recently a foid broke up with my friend cuz he was 'abusing' her. This break up was spanding months of her talking to me on how bad he abused her and all of that. I kept repeating to her to just break up and get it over with but she had a million reasons why she couldn't (foids love abuser bfs). Eventually she did but there was one more problem, I was still friends with her ex. She gave me the ultimatum, her ex or her.

Obviously I choose the ex over some dry texting no personality degenerate toilet. She got mad I wasn't simping and decided to tell anyone who cared I caused her to break up and ruined her life and how I was a horrible person and really just blatantly lying on my name.

All I did was talk to people individually and explain the situation and her retarded ultimatum and now noone talks to her anymore lol. She was just crying to one of my mutual friends on how no one talks to her anymore and how she wishes she could come back to how things used to be.

I did do more stuff to this food but I will share later when I learn how to actually tell a story

Tldr. Foid gets mad I didn't simp and lies about me and proceeds to lose everyone of her friends.

41665.jpg

Imagine having friends :fuk:

I didn't know food was sentient!

I am low IQ can't type
I know what you mean I'm just fucking with you.

Fucking based though if the foid tried to turn your friends against you but instead lost all her friends

kys friendnigger @Zer0/∞

i will never experience that normie lifestyle of friends and drama

it's over, but based as fuck move. she needs to improve her personality and take a shower if she wants to keep her friends

i will never experience that normie lifestyle of friends and drama

it's over, but based as fuck move. she needs to improve her personality and take a shower if she wants to keep her friends

That's fucking based

[IMG alt="Rimiru"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/41/41665.jpg?1677599201[/IMG]

Rimiru

Recruit​

★★★★★
JoinedMar 20, 2022Posts492Online6d 10h 59m

prime "incel" post complaining about his foid friends are talking to him too much

if you want a serious response, you play with shit you will get stained, did you expect talking to a foid to ever lead to anything positive?